No announcement yet.

Your Top 10 Heavyweights Of All Time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
    No, Tyson evidently didn't have a more 'dominant' career. Seeing as he was on top of the heavyweight division for a shorter period of time.

so undisputed, undefeated ATG tyson didnt dominate as much as..

....single title, never unified, vitali klitschko, who needed his brother to win a fight against a light heavyweight for him....

LOL

Comment

• mr objectivity, why are you still replying to posts that clearly satirise what you've written?

why dont you go change your name, that would be a better thing for you to do. Start again, you've utterly ruined this alt

Comment

Yes, it is. Humans construct their bodies, based on what they consume and the environmental conditions they CHOOSE to live in.

Me as a space Alien who watches over mortal Earthlings from a discrete location, knows this fact very well.
        so they were crap in every fight in careers over 10 years they fought simply because they also had one 40 minute fight with vitali?

LOOOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          so they were crap in every fight in careers over 10 years they fought simply because they also had one 40 minute fight with vitali?

LOOOL
          Absolutely! Vitali possesses the ancient legend of 'iron' in his fists, as the folklore suggests.

Comment

mr objectivity, why are you still replying to posts that clearly satirise what you've written?

why dont you go change your name, that would be a better thing for you to do. Start again, you've utterly ruined this alt
            Does reality exist? Or is everything you experience merely an illusion?

Comment

Yes, it is. Humans construct their bodies, based on what they consume and the environmental conditions they CHOOSE to live in.l.
              so human bodies are constructed in the same way that we choose to build ships, planes, cars?

If we wanted to we could make 12 foot tall human beings, we just dont yet but one day will?

LOOOOOOOL

Comment

Does reality exist? Or is everything you experience merely an illusion?
                amen to that.

ok I'm outta here chaps, I cant kick a man when hes unconscious.

Comment

Absolutely! Vitali possesses the ancient legend of 'iron' in his fists, as the folklore suggests.
                  certainly magic -it magically disappears when he fights someone really good.

Comment

amen to that.

ok I'm outta here chaps, I cant kick a man when hes unconscious.
                    How do you differentiate between what is real and what is an illusion? I'd like to know! Thanks!

Or do you exist in a bubble of parallel universes that gives meaning to change? Which extreme end and location of this universe do you come from?

Comment

Working...
                    X