No announcement yet.

AJ not gonna risk his belt for less than his last fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ not gonna risk his belt for less than his last fight

I dont blame him for it as well and Im a Wilder fan. I doubt a fight gets made between any of the champs. Why would he take a risky fight for less than he can make without fighting Wilder or Parker? I wouldnt do something stupid like that myself.

The only other money options for Wilder and Parker are
    Fury
    Bellew
    Povetkin
    Haye

Originally posted by jew85em View Post
    I dont blame him for it as well and Im a Wilder fan. I doubt a fight gets made between any of the champs. Why would he take a risky fight for less than he can make without fighting Wilder or Parker? I wouldnt do something stupid like that myself.

Fury
    Bellew
    Povetkin
    Haye
    I don't know?????????MAYBE because he is A Fighter and this is STILL A SPORT(barley).And he makes more for Wilder and EVEN Parker then Takum.

Comment

this fight will happen on the night Jesus comes back lol

Comment

I think the Wilder fight will happen. Maybe not next, but in the summer.

I don't think Parker will face AJ or Wilder though.

Comment

this fight will happen on the night Jesus comes back lol
          Well if it don't then its a plain duck and would lose almost all respect for Joshua.But I'm still waiting ill give him till summer 18 before calling him out.

Comment

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
            I think the Wilder fight will happen. Maybe not next, but in the summer.

I don't think Parker will face AJ or Wilder though.
            Parker would fight both for the money.And if Joshua keeps lifting and getting bigger I might pick Parker.Not yet but Joshua's stamina in last fight esp was REALLY REALLY bad.All he needs to do is get back to 240-45 and prob beats both AND Parker EASY.

Comment

I was thinking he was ducking at first, and technically he is, but as a grown man just doing business, just think if you could make that much money fighting nobodies, then the value of fighting real fighters goes out the window. Same with Wilder, if he can fight Povetkin and get 5 mil, and Dillian Whyte for 4 mil, then whats the point of fighting Joshua for less than 10 mil?

I just think Joshuas value is whats not going to make this fight. He might end up fighting everyone but the champs.

If Parker faces Povetkin, he will be running all night. That will be his biggest payday

Unless these champs fail drug test, these belts aint moving for a while

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                Parker would fight both for the money.And if Joshua keeps lifting and getting bigger I might pick Parker.Not yet but Joshua's stamina in last fight esp was REALLY REALLY bad.All he needs to do is get back to 240-45 and prob beats both AND Parker EASY.
                Parker has already turned down offers from Wilder and Joshua. I honestly don't think he will accept a realistic offer at all while he has his belt. It's possible he could make more money by fighting Browne, Fujimoto and Povetkin in his next 3 fights. The Aussies, Japanese and Russians respectively will pay well to get their guys shots at his title.

Comment

Fury
                  Bellew
                  Povetkin
                  Haye

Wilder making 10x he usually does and Joshua making the same or less than he usually does is fair to most Wilder fans.

True boxing/financial ******s.

Comment

...you might want to say: AJ not gonna *GIVE UP* his belts for less than his last fight.
                    That might be more accurate.

Comment

Working...
                    X