No announcement yet.

Hearn says Brook not vacating plus will win purse bid and fight in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn says Brook not vacating plus will win purse bid and fight in UK

I hope so. Brook has been a continual disappointment for the last 2 years. Here's a chance to do things right.
    I'm not into the Spence hype but the kid's been proving himself and if he beats Brook in the UK, he's earned the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I hope so. Brook has been a continual disappointment for the last 2 years. Here's a chance to do things right.
      I'm not into the Spence hype but the kid's been proving himself and if he beats Brook in the UK, he's earned the hype.
      I agree and hope that the ibf mandates him to fight soon. Or of Brook unifies with Manny P that's cool too

Comment

Aw snap......

Would love to see this fight happen... Let's see if spence's camp goes thru with purse bid or back out

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Aw snap......

Would love to see this fight happen... Let's see if spence's camp goes thru with purse bid or back out
          Why the ffff would they back out? They are practically begging Brook to fight them

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Why the ffff would they back out? They are practically begging Brook to fight them
            Going to UK.....

Talk is cheap in boxing

Comment

Isn't his eye still broken from the GGG fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Going to UK.....

Talk is cheap in boxing
                I think Spence would swim there if he had to. Like I said, I'm not one of these people hyping him but I genuinely think he's one of the hungriest, most confident boxers I've seen in years. It might even end up being his downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I think Spence would swim there if he had to. Like I said, I'm not one of these people hyping him but I genuinely think he's one of the hungriest, most confident boxers I've seen in years. It might even end up being his downfall.
                  I'm not saying he won't,,,, but that's the only interesting thing that could actually be a sticking point... Only thing to keep your eye on if you will

Whose to say Haymon pulls him and he fights danny/thurman winner

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Isn't his eye still broken from the GGG fight?
                    i was wondering the same, will he be able to defend the belt in time?

Comment

Working...
                    X