Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves May Request New WBSS Date if Injury Needs Time To Heal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a weird one. Kalle talked as if there is a strict deadline without much wiggle-room, while Groves talked like the final could be put back if need be.

I understand injured fighters having to be pulled out in earlier rounds, but with this being the final hopefully they can wait for Groves to be ready.
    These tournaments have been good, it would be a massive shame for something like this to put an asterisk next to it right at the very end.

Smith Vs Groves (assuming Smith wins) is a good fight also. People will want to see it and it will sell well over here.
    I'm sure Sauerland/Schaefer are going to take that into account.

If a replacement is needed, it bring up it's own questions.
    Eubank Vs Smith may actually be decent. But Eubank was soundly beaten and having him in the final would seem strange. That said, bringing someone else in right at the very end to have one fight and maybe win the Ali trophy and prize money is a bit of shitter for everyone who was willing to sign up for the tournament format at the very beginning.

That said, Zach Parker was the stand by fighter for the semi finals. Will he be the guy they go to if Groves is injured?

Comment

Don’t worry guys, whoever replaces Groves night at least fight instead of stalling that mantis crab style not throwing anything for 12 rounds and defending straps

Comment

GG deserves to be in the final

Comment

Would be a shame if Groves is not in the final, hope they move date if longer healing necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            These Usyk avatars are taking over and multiplying by the day! They taking OVAAHHHH!!!!

RED MENACE!
            I have only one opportunity. To agree with you )))

Comment

Originally posted by Good,yeah!!! View Post
              I have only one opportunity. To agree with you )))
              I swear everyone should just have an Usyk avi by now. If you can't beat them, join them.

Comment

I swear everyone should just have an Usyk avi by now. If you can't beat them, join them.
                I'm not sure, someone can beat Usyk. Everyone should join us )

Comment

Originally posted by Good,yeah!!! View Post
                  I'm not sure, someone can beat Usyk. Everyone should join us )
                  Now I really, REALLY want to see him win the WBSS just so I our colony of Usyk invaders can spread out and gain a stronger foothold on this site, taking it over from within.

Comment

If Grooves want to participate they better move that date!

Comment

Now I really, REALLY want to see him win the WBSS just so I our colony of Usyk invaders can spread out and gain a stronger foothold on this site, taking it over from within.
                      Me too. Moreover I hope Gassiev will say "no mas". I REALLY want it )

Comment

Working...
                      X