Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Did You All Think About Juan Diaz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Did You All Think About Juan Diaz?

He was pretty exciting to watch, a real Mexican warrior who went balls to the walls in every fight. In fact, I think he brought the best out of JMM by pressuring him and making him utilise everything in his arsenal. What do you all think of him?

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    He was pretty exciting to watch, a real Mexican warrior who went balls to the walls in every fight. In fact, I think he brought the best out of JMM by pressuring him and making him utilise everything in his arsenal. What do you all think of him?
    He was a very exciting fighter, the first Marquez fight was epic. He was never the same fighter after it though.
    Considering his limitations he achieved quite a lot. I always wandered whether he trained properly though, I think he might of just had one of those undefined physiques.
    Regardless, I always enjoyed watching baby bull as you said he always gave it 100% every time he got in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      He was a very exciting fighter, the first Marquez fight was epic. He was never the same fighter after it though.
      Considering his limitations he achieved quite a lot. I always wandered whether he trained properly though, I think he might of just had one of those undefined physiques.
      Regardless, I always enjoyed watching baby bull as you said he always gave it 100% every time he got in the ring
      He trained everyday according to Merchant who interviewed him. Apparently, swimming helped him keep his punch output high and sustain his stamina for an HOUR. Yes, he wasn't on the same level as, say, JMM and was limited, but was he fun to watch!

Comment

He's alright, not as good as Two Diaz though.

Comment

What do I think of baby bull, exciting fighter B level fighter. Fun fighter to watch.

Comment

I was there for JMM/Diaz 1 in Houston and was very exciting to be there in person, never expected a boring fight with Diaz and went face first no frills type of guy . Punches in bunches pudgy fighter .

Comment

Is baby bull done btw? I know he fought a couple of times last year

Comment

His style didnt appeal to me. He was a high output fighter but was featherfisted.

I love how Marquez put him in his place.

Comment

The Baby Bull was a very good fighter. Better than most people here believe. His stamina and high work rate was epic. I like the way he forced his opponents out of their comfort zone. After Nate Campbell beat him, Diaz seemed to be on the down slide.

Comment

Working...
                  X