No announcement yet.

Sicilian Mafia Boasts It Will Protect New York City from ISIS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Sicilian Mafia Boasts It Will Protect New York City from ISIS

At this point I believe they might actually do a better job than the Republicans and Democrats.

https://www.rt.com/usa/323032-mafia-...rning-gambino/

Sicilian Mafia ain't nothing compared to Ndrangheta, those guys would stand a shot. Cartels too, specially Zeta's back in the day.

Comment

Well, they can certainly help by making sure none of their weapons, or the weapons of other organizations, end up in the hands of some mullah or other entity buying for Isis. Other than that I can't see what they'd be able to do, this isn't the 70's, ****s changed.

Comment

Love it. I hope the mafia makes a comeback in America. Maybe with the current anti-police sentiment as well as the shifting of focus away from the mafia, they are in a position to more openly enforce their own justice in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
          Love it. I hope the mafia makes a comeback in America. Maybe with the current anti-police sentiment as well as the shifting of focus away from the mafia, they are in a position to more openly enforce their own justice in the streets.
          Like the old days of extorting business or the new days of ripping off citizens by overcharging the government in every construction project? Some justice. The mafia are phaggots.
          Last edited by El-blanco; 11-23-2015, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Whatever happened to that Australian biker gang that went to fight Isis?

Comment

State-funded Russia Today really isn't the best source.

Comment

NY dudes are soft, the mafia aint got no power go pick up the trash its monday.

Comment

Hire the Mexican Cartels!! Better yet, get the most violent dudes in U.S. Prisons, arm them, and let's see what happens. I think if you do that, you got a 500,000 man army! They will break every rule of engagement. Kind like Mohammed's crew back when they were spreading The Religion of Peace with their swords!

Fight fire with fire!

Comment

They aren't much better. Stop watching cool mafia movies and read the real history. If you're into pedophilia rings I guess they've got your type of "swagger".

Comment

Working...
                    X