No announcement yet.

Beheading in France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    agreed. he'd be a great tune up for our andre.
    That'd be one tune up too far.

Comment

Originally posted by 231 View Post
      WRONG !

Sweden is in the process of an irreversible experiment. So far crimerates are through the roof. Daily bombings and shootings in the ghettos and Pippi's dad is no longer a negro-King.

I bet that the next election in Sweden will see the lone party wanting to limit migration will get 25% of the votes, which is quite and accomplishment since migration is the only thing they have on their political programme as I understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        muslims "are not all like this." there are a billion and a half muslims on the planet. incedents on this scale are rare enough that they make international news.

we're not forgiving the behavior of clearly radical people when we recognize that this is not typical behavior for muslims.

i don't expect you to understand what i just said, of course, but i'm trying to add to the thread.
        How dare you be rational!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          wanting to limit migration
          Europe's population is severely declining. If people wish to halt immigration, they should breed like bunnies.

Germany passes Japan to have world's lowest birth rate.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32929962

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
            Europe's population is severely declining. If people wish to halt immigration, they should breed like bunnies.

Germany passes Japan to have world's lowest birth rate.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32929962
            I think they just need to be more careful where they take immigrants from.

India is the biggest contributor of immigrants into the UK, not an issue from them. Same for Poland.

Comment

Where are the Muslims protesting condemning this behaviour?

They are quick to burn down buildings over a cartoon.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Where are the Muslims protesting condemning this behaviour?

They are quick to burn down buildings over a cartoon.
                I guess that's part of the problem. They should be condemning this but they don't, I guess because it's part of the Qu'ran.

Though taking action on that belief is worse than just believing that and not doing anything about it, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  I think they just need to be more careful where they take immigrants from.

India is the biggest contributor of immigrants into the UK, not an issue from them. Same for Poland.
                  In Belgium we got flooded with Moroccans. A disastrous tale of failed integration ensued. You are correct, it's partly our fault for picking folks who adhere to an ideology that is incompatible with Western values.

Chinese, Polish, Filipinos, Surinamese, Congolese? They fit like a glove.

Still, what's up with the abysmal birth rate of native europeans lol

Comment

Peace. Religion. Again at it.

Comment

Working...
                    X