Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman is done...He cant fight going backwards Sr. nailed it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Don. View Post
    First off Pac is not this vicous power puncher.....lololololololol.

2nd youve never seen Pac throw a punch at 140 pounds.....

NO ONE has been able to back up Ricky....not even Floyd...even when Hatton got Ko'd what he was doing COMING FOWARD.....aginst a fighter that can fight equally good off the ropes...going back ward..side to side..coming fowrad..inside outside..Floyd can do it all...dont pretend like Pac can do that.

Hatton will back Manny up....There is nothing that Manny can do to make Hatton take a backwards step...
    First PBF played hatton...............that was PBFs thing avoiding punches and hitting..............Hatton didnt force4d PBF ..PBF allowed it............

Hatton will get hit....who has hatton fought with the speed and power and output of Pac?...

I dont think Hattons chin is near that good compared woth the goldenboy..........

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
      First PBF played hatton...............that was PBFs thing avoiding punches and hitting..............Hatton didnt force4d PBF ..PBF allowed it............

Hatton will get hit....who has hatton fought with the speed and power and output of Pac?...
      I dont think Hattons chin is near that good compared woth the goldenboy..........
      Mayweather?..No?

And that was 7 pounds heavier.....Many doesnt hit harder then Floyd.

Comment

pacstans are in for a rude awakening

Comment

Been saying this the whole time about this fight. Manny has ONLY EVER fought fighters of the same style, fighters who allow him time and space to utilise his skills and style.

Manny is NOT good at fighting on the back foot, FACT. He can skip around sideways, but what good is that gonna be when Hatton continuely tracks him down and cuts the ring off?

How is Manny gonna get into his in/out rhythm if Hatton is constantly moving forward, whilst throwing bombs? It's not gonna happen. He has to fight on the backfoot in this fight.

People saying that Ricky will be on the backfoot, obviously don't know much about Ricky. He respects NOONE'S power. He knows only one way and that's forward. Name me one fight where Ricky has fought on the backfoot, even against the bigger guys - guys alot bigger than Manny - he took shots flush and just kept on coming.

Comment

You're right i haven't seen him throw a punch at 140, but i've seen him throw punches at 147 (the weight class above 140) and they destroyed De La Hoya and made him quit. So clearly he carries his power with him.

Secondly, Mayweather chose to fight that way, to draw Hatton in so he could land his hooks.

Comment

Mayweather?..No?

And that was 7 pounds heavier.....Many doesnt hit harder then Floyd.

two different style though..............mayweather is more accurate and output isnt really debatable.................so you dont think any othr style can beat hatton besides may?

i dont know who hits harder...if pac KOS hatton earlier? will you concede this?

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
                Been saying this the whole time about this fight. Manny has ONLY EVER fought fighters of the same style, fighters who allow him time and space to utilise his skills and style.

Manny is NOT good at fighting on the back foot, FACT. He can skip around sideways, but what good is that gonna be when Hatton continuely tracks him down and cuts the ring off?

How is Manny gonna get into his in/out rhythm if Hatton is constantly moving forward, whilst throwing bombs? It's not gonna happen. He has to fight on the backfoot in this fight.

People saying that Ricky will be on the backfoot, obviously don't know much about Ricky. He respects NOONE'S power. He knows only one way and that's forward. Name me one fight where Ricky has fought on the backfoot, even against the bigger guys - guys alot bigger than Manny - he took shots flush and just kept on coming.

who did hatton fight with the strenght/power of pac?plus the speed and southpaw stance?

Comment

"What Ive noticed throughout his fights is that Manny can't fight going backwards, he has to be coming foward"

"Manny also backs up into the ropes in a straight line"

Who comes FOWARD more then Hatton....Ricky will be in his grill...and Manny will have no choice but to back up.

Ricky Hatton by KO 10.
                  damn, thanx for telling me all his weaknesses. now I'm going to challenge pacquiao because I know what he can't do therefore I will automatically beat him.

lol. ridiculous.

Comment

First off Pac is not this vicous power puncher.....lololololololol.

2nd youve never seen Pac throw a punch at 140 pounds.....

NO ONE has been able to back up Ricky....not even Floyd...even when Hatton got Ko'd what he was doing COMING FOWARD.....aginst a fighter that can fight equally good off the ropes...going back ward..side to side..coming fowrad..inside outside..Floyd can do it all...dont pretend like Pac can do that.

Hatton will back Manny up....There is nothing that Manny can do to make Hatton take a backwards step...
                    This is just plain dumb. Most of his wins lately are stoppages except for marquez (KD 4x) and barerra (who ran the entire fight). Pacquiao packs a punch thats for sure. Anyone who says he doesnt is just hating.

Comment

"What Ive noticed throughout his fights is that Manny can't fight going backwards, he has to be coming foward"

"Manny also backs up into the ropes in a straight line"

Who comes FOWARD more then Hatton....Ricky will be in his grill...and Manny will have no choice but to back up.

Ricky Hatton by KO 10.
                      Sounds like Floyd Sernior was describing Jermain Taylor in his comments....Lefty

Comment

Working...
                      X