Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Admits He Hit 'Rock Bottom' After Spence, GGG Losses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    See now u acting like he just showed up then quit....When he gave good performances in both...

And Duran quit in a worst way....so stob it.
    Yes but the difference Duran went on to prove in later fights he was one of the most natural and courageous fighters of all time. Brook has NOT. And probably never will.
    Getting broken (literally) in 5 rds by GGG and getting beaten up and then QUITTING against Spence are NOT good performance’s😂😂
    What are you on????

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Yes but the difference Duran went on to prove in later fights he was one of the most natural and courageous fighters of all time. Brook has NOT. And probably never will.
      Getting broken (literally) in 5 rds by GGG and getting beaten up and then QUITTING against Spence are NOT good performance’s😂😂
      What are you on????
      So fight vs Spence was one sided???
      And he didnt win rounds vs GGG???

Stop it.....

Spence fight was even until last rounds
      And GGG mauled Brook after getting boxed and hit clean.

Im done with this convo

Comment

• Kel will never be the same the beating he took from GGG he may never recover. How his team allowed that vyo happen is shocking absolutely shocking. I wish him well but his been broken is also mentally weak by turning to alcohol we will see how this will effect him.

Comment

• The people talking about Brook quit are morons.
          Why risk permanent blindness over a sport?
          To me the loss of an eye is worse than death.
          I think Brook picked the right option

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            The people talking about Brook quit are morons.
            Absolutely agree.
            Good post.

Karma given!

Comment

• Ggg fckd him up that's why we have weight classes. I think u can blame Hearn for even mentioning this fight to Brook but then it's his job to make the fighter money but surely there was another avenue to go down now he's fckd and he can't make no fckr money. He talks like a *** but I don't think he is,it's to *** to be a ***.

Comment

• He gets no hate from me. What he's describing about his eye is grim. Especially when it's happening for the second time.

Your sight is more important than momentarily pride.
                In hindsight, i imagine guys like Margarito wish their trainers had pulled them out now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  The people talking about Brook quit are morons.
                  Exactly. Permanent injury is a serious thing.

No need to risk going blind just to keep a couple of nerds online from calling you a quitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Those last couple lines were intense.
                    would have quit right there. **** being tough, I have a thing with eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      People defending this clown are PATHETIC. Last Saturday I met a young fighter called Jamie Humble who had a bleed on his brain in his last fight. That fight was for a Northern Area title and I doubt he was even earning 4 figures for it, he wasn’t fighting for a world title, getting paid millions, or fighting in front of thousands of paying fans like Brook was.
                      He felt unbearable pain late in that fight, did he quit? No. He kept fighting cause that’s what FIGHTERS do.
                      Not once did I detect any of this self pity you hear constantly from Brook not once did he play the victim like Brook does saying “I’ve got to earn a living” and all this other BS. ALL FIGHTERS must earn a living, and most haven’t been fortunate enough to earn a quarter as much as this clown Brook has.
                      This is a brutal, unforgiving sport, all these idiots saying: “Brook fought valiantly” or “Brook is a warrior” are pathetic, you can’t expect sympathy when you TAKE A KNEE AND QUIT cause of a swollen eye. When fighters have lost their careers and even lives in that very same ring because they had the heart, courage and desire to keep on fighting unlike lesser men, like Brook, who take a knee and QUIT.

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      How long have you got?
                      Lebedev recently had a much worse injury and didn’t quit.
                      I spoke to a fighter last Saturday, Jamie Humble, who suffered a brain injury in last fight. He didn’t quit!
                      Israel Vasquez recently lost his eye, he didn’t quit, Margarito eye was nearly hanging off vs Pacquiao, he didn’t quit.

You people defending Brook literally have no self respect nor dignity, nor respect for this sport.
                      Pathetic🤮🤮🤮
                      The reality is, you are pathetic.

If you genuinely think a professional athlete with a family, should knowingly carry on when severely injured, no hope of winning, and only continuing out of being brave and a supposed true fighter, you’re a fool. They stand to not only long term damage there day to day health, ability to literally fight another day, earn a living for themselves and families. So go on pointlessly losing one fight to not be able to fight another day at all? Not wise. Part of being a fighter is losing a battle but remaining healthy to fight again and win the war at in the future. Not disable yourself.

The guy with a bleed on the brain would not be sanctioned to fight again, there’s protection in the sport fortunately by wiser people than you, shamelessly making out you’re a know it all and it should be some pre historic fight to the death sheet.

100 bucks says you’re a ***** proclaiming all this, whom would sheet his pants the minute he’d get injured.

It’s a thin line between braveness and stupidity, and living to fight healthily another day for yourself and family, retaining your life and a living.

You fall on the side of the fool, without even having to be hit to the head once.

Comment

Working...
                      X