Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List the best usernames and/or avi's you've come across on here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wing Pingping View Post
    You have honoured me, and in doing so brought honour to my family. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      beercules sig is pretty iconic. willy wanker takes some beating as a username, simple but effective.
      Agreed on both counts.

His combo of the name Willy Wanker, his age being 69 and his avi being Vince McMahon flexing his **** was probably one of the dopest things ever on this site.

Comment

Funny Usernames:
        Willy Wanker, NotPKDionysusAlt, Dr Kewl Hair, Larry Einstein(let's be honest Larry isn't much of a science guy)

Funny Avi:
        Willy(Jackie chanz and shiet avi), A guy on nsb can't remember the name but has Sven ottke's quote and degale's sig

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Funny Usernames:
          Willy Wanker, NotPKDionysusAlt, Dr Kewl Hair, Larry Einstein(let's be honest Larry isn't much of a science guy)

Funny Avi:
          Willy(Jackie chanz and shiet avi), A guy on nsb can't remember the name but has Sven ottke's quote and degale's sig

No lie, Larry Einstein had me dying the first time I saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post

No lie, Larry Einstein had me dying the first time I saw it.
            Dion my Zulu brother.. been catching up with the test series?
            Can you ask Philander to go easy on our boys.. he raped them the first test literally..

Comment

Dion my Zulu brother.. been catching up with the test series?
              Can you ask Philander to go easy on our boys.. he raped them the first test literally..

Yo, I've been watching that **** every DAY!

That first test had me right on the precipice of a heart attack, especially when y'all bowled us out for 130 odd, after Dale Steyn ****ed up his heel. Then Big Vern came to the party and did his thing.

This current Test though... Two of my current favs (Virat and Ishant) were the chief destroyers, so I was in that awkward position of cussing out two players I absolutely adore

Lungi Ngidi is basically from my hood, so when he got his wicket, I lost my ****.

But with Virat still at the crease, and Hardick (I lol every time I say/read his name) looking like he's determined to score another 90, India are still in this, dude.

Comment

Yo, I've been watching that **** every DAY!

That first test had me right on the precipice of a heart attack, especially when y'all bowled us out for 130 odd, after Dale Steyn ****ed up his heel. Then Big Vern came to the party and did his thing.

This current Test though... Two of my current favs (Virat and Ishant) were the chief destroyers, so I was in that awkward position of cussing out two players I absolutely adore

Lungi Ngidi is basically from my hood, so when he got his wicket, I lost my ****.

But with Virat still at the crease, and Hardick (I lol every time I say/read his name) looking like he's determined to score another 90, India are still in this, dude.

I'm visiting now so I tune in to watch everyday to pass time.. You have guys like Rohit who play for the opposite team by dropping catches and getting out cheap, so SA has an edge of 12 vs 10 players for Ind..

You know with the name like Hardik, he is bound to get to your ass pretty soon..

Comment

I'm visiting now so I tune in to watch everyday to pass time.. You have guys like Rohit who play for the opposite team by dropping catches and getting out cheap, so SA has an edge of 12 vs 10 players for Ind..

You know with the name like Hardik, he is bound to get to your ass pretty soon..

Today was a hectic day of Test cricket.

Har*** got run out, Virat destroyed us with that 150, Bumrah and his ****ing amazing bowling action destroyed Hashim and Aiden.

**** me.

Comment

Today was a hectic day of Test cricket.

Har*** got run out, Virat destroyed us with that 150, Bumrah and his ****ing amazing bowling action destroyed Hashim and Aiden.

**** me.
                    The funny part is BS blocks the name Hardik..
                    I recon Hardik and de Kock would be the best of friends..

Comment

You're thinking of Daggum, guy is funny as hell. He says some pretty outlandish things, but he's very witty and pisses off all the Floyd fans. So I like him.

He seems like a big troll and he is, but he's actually pretty knowledgeable and he shows it when he wants to.

Someone (maybe Makavelli, can't remember) once called me the Daggum of the lounge. I felt proud actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X