No announcement yet.

TBE took Manny Pacquiaos soul, courage and heart. TBE ended Mannys career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    You're the idiot coming out of nowhere and creates his own arguments, contradicts himself, defends floyd when I wasn't even talking about those stuffs. Trying hard to divert things when its not going his agenda. I didn't talk about who's clean nor dirty. You started those discussing those and even made a poor attempt on defending floyd ALONE when your argument - that are all against marquez and manny- are pointing indirectly even worse to Floyd if we go by it.

The fact that you're dismissing the facts I said against floyd makes it beyond clear that you're just a floyd stan and someone who can't see things fairly and objectively.

The fact that you, who started the PED talk, stated that "he didn't caught" rather than explaining why it all happened further confirms your agenda.

Accuses manny and marquez for roiding up with ariza and memo. Then floyd hires them both you go back to "oh well everyone is dirty"
    You know how ridiculous you sounded????

So again lets go by your argument. If everyone is dirty including floyd, which is stronger a 30 yr old ped user pacquiao? Or a 35 yr old ped user pacquiao?

Now which one floyd, who is dirty as well, fought??

So am I wrong when I said that the fight would've better when they fought 5 yrs earlier?? Which is just what im pointing out all along!!! Lmao!

You're the one who started your arguments, and got trashed back by going with your close minded mind logic.

In the end, im not just a fan of one boxer, im a fan of boxing.
    Definitely cant say the same to you
    I did not defend Floyd, I corrected you on your misinformation about his IV.

Manny and Marquez I said I believed were dirty, I also said that every elite fighter in the sport imo is dirty...hmmm, wouldn't that include Floyd? I do thoroughly enjoy your long posts of whining like you're "a fan of both", yet you get soooo, pi$$ed off and act like a little quief fart when I don't DIRECTLY say Floyd was dirty LMAO! What a b1tch boy

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Pacman ducked TBE for years, fed you guys lies and make excuses in order to avoid the biggest whooping of his career.

He knew Floyd would take him to the trenches, pick him apart and destroy his will. This was achieved and we are only truly seeing the affects of what Floyd done to him now.

All he has done is speak about Money Mayweather since that the defeat he longs for a rematch dispite knowing he doesn't stand a chance at all. He is going down a road where he will end up worse then Ricky Hatton
      Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
      He was successful after Floyd and evem won the wbo title against world class opponents, father time and jeff horn ruined him not Floyd
      Read it again mate

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post

Manny and Marquez I said I believed were dirty, I also said that every elite fighter in the sport imo is dirty...hmmm, wouldn't that include Floyd? I do thoroughly enjoy your long posts of whining like you're "a fan of both", yet you get soooo, pi$$ed off and act like a little quief fart when I don't DIRECTLY say Floyd was dirty LMAO! What a b1tch boy
        You are a clown

Comment

Not really. Marquez took his soul, manhood and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            You are a clown
            Why? I didn't say I wasn't a Floyd fan, but I'm not defending anyone...youre the ****ing clown

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              then suddenly okay with it when Floyd hired him, and MEMO - from marquez who you are also accusing right now. ������*♂️

When did Mayweather hire Memo???

Plus, I don't think you completely understand how an IV is used to mask PEDs.

Comment

It was Marquez.

Comment

After the Margarito fight
                  the best version of pacquiao that we saw was Marquez 4
                  after that tremendous K.O.
                  Pacquiao was not the same

his work rate dropped because he became more cautious
                  less explosive

such shame since he was really giving marquez hell

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    When did Mayweather hire Memo???

Plus, I don't think you completely understand how an IV is used to mask PEDs.
                    He hired him for the pacquiao fight. Clearly you're not that updated lols
                    they even posted selfies. Search for it.

im not pointing fingers to any one. But that guy i was arguing with suddenly opened up PED topic. So im just correcting his argument's flaws. And be fair and square.

Explain to me then why he needed IV's when he's just fighting at his natural weight??
                    Let alone on large amounts?
                    When drinking water is way better treatment?
                    Why he did it outside a medical facility?
                    Didn't lance armstrong did the same? He covered his drug used with IVs??

Now that's all speculation and theories, but clearly you don't have an answer as well.

Like I said i was just correcting the guys argument's flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post

LLOOOOOL
                      YES. It takes a long a$$ post to make you understand your flawed logic you dummy dumb fk.
                      Who opened up the PED talk? You are full of contradictions to yourself.
                      First you say pac was off his stuff that's why he wasn't able to do the things he was doing before, that's why floyd beat him.
                      So where did the guy giving him stuffs go? Yeah right. So floyd was dirty when he fought past prime pac?? While pac was clean???

Look at my first post you replied to, i was just saying may beat pac the way he did since pac was past his best. Which 90% of posters here would agree that that was no longer pac's best version.
                      Would floyd beat him at his prime? likely yes as well! But would it have been a better fight??? Definitely!!

Now stick to rotating your facts, you dummy!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X