Message To African Americans From A Pakistani

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    yeah because it's so awesome in Pakistan. lol
    I see you edited your response it was "originally would you rather live in the states or Pakistan"

Ofcourse I would rather live in the USA! Im saying that African Americans should be thankful for living in that country.

Infact I am actively seeking to move to the United States, I am very educated, 17 years of education, It just bugs me that African Americans are "handed" American citizenship and then complain about how bad the USA really is!

If you dont like the US go back to Liberia! We have all seen the great success that Liberia has become since it was founded by African Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Nil View Post
      I see you edited your response it was "originally would you rather live in the states or Pakistan"

Ofcourse I would rather live in the USA! Im saying that African Americans should be thankful for living in that country.

Infact I am actively seeking to move to the United States, I am very educated, 17 years of education, It just bugs me that African Americans are "handed" American citizenship and then complain about how bad the USA really is!

If you dont like the US go back to Liberia! We have all seen the great success that Liberia has become since it was founded by African Americans.
      if i edited the response it clearly wasn't the question that i wanted answered.

"african americans are handed american citizenship"? lol

you're a troll.

Comment

if i edited the response it clearly wasn't the question that i wanted answered.

"african americans are handed american citizenship"? lol

you're a troll.
        American Citizenship is like having an American Express with no credit limit, The problem is people like you dont understand how lucky you are for having it! There are people who are very, very educated, hard working and law abiding and would make very patriotic American citizens but they dont get the chance because of ingrates like yourself.

My question to you is, If America is so bad then why dont you go back to Africa? I doubt anyone law abiding, hardworking patriotic American would stop you! Every community that has gone to the US has prospered save one!

Comment

IP ban anyone? Anyone?

Comment

American Citizenship is like having an American Express with no credit limit, The problem is people like you dont understand how lucky you are for having it! There are people who are very, very educated, hard working and law abiding and would make very patriotic American citizens but they dont get the chance because of ingrates like yourself.

My question to you is, If America is so bad then why dont you go back to Africa? I doubt anyone law abiding, hardworking patriotic American would stop you! Every community that has gone to the US has prospered save one!

you've made a lot of ignorant assumptions. is this due the 'education' that you've been bragging about?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              IP ban anyone? Anyone?

he's actually sorta entertaining in the way that a fender bender captures your attention for a couple of seconds - until you realize it's just a fluckin' fender bender.

Comment

you've made a lot of ignorant assumptions. is this due the 'education' that you've been bragging about?
                Sorry but I am not here to cater to your intellectual deficiency. I guarantee I have more education than you do.

Comment

Sorry but I am not here to cater to your intellectual deficiency. I guarantee I have more education than you do.
                  oh, now you've resorted to ad hominem attacks.

clearly you are educated.

is that what they teach in the crappy Pakistani school system?

i'm bored.

i think i will go turn on my faucet and have a nice fresh drink of water.

Comment

he's actually sorta entertaining in the way that a fender bender captures your attention for a couple of seconds - until you realize it's just a fluckin' fender bender.
                    I mean "I have 17 years of education?" Who the f#$% counts the first grade while touting their learnedness?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      I mean "I have 17 years of education?" Who the f#$% counts the first grade while touting their learnedness?
                      i honestly thought the exact same thing. 'seventeen years? that doesn't seem like very much' lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X