Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: Joshua Doesn't Take Criticism Well, I'll Smile at His Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: Joshua Doesn't Take Criticism Well, I'll Smile at His Punches

WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) is not intimidated by the punching power of his upcoming opponent, IBF, IBO, WBA world champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs). The two big men will collide on March 31, at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These poms are clearly relying on landing one big shot!

Comment

Once you knock AJuice out, please give Wilder a shot, so we can have an undefeated champion, cause AJuice don’t want that work, thanks

Comment

Undisputed heavyweight champion

Comment

"I think some fighters when they throw a punch and throw everything they have and it doesn't affect the other person, it might crush them a bit." - Joseph Parker, lacks power, knows what he's talking about

Comment

So replying back to some stupid comments you made equals "AJ not taking criticism well"?

It looks like you're trying to build confidence by believing any old nonsense now. And we're a couple of months out from the fight.

Wonder what Parker will say in the week leading up to the fight? Maybe he got some good sparring with an intergalactic being?

You were cautious of the punches from Takam and Ruiz, but you're going to smile at AJ's punches?? Sure you are. Whilst lying on the canvas knocked out. With stars floating around your head too.

See you in march.

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
              These poms are clearly relying on landing one big shot!
              Or the fact that AJ is the better boxer of the two? And he's stronger and more powerful than Parker?

Maybe that has something to do with it?

Oh, and it's Parker who's hoping for one big shot. He's talked nothing but that with all the glass chin talk and how one shot is all it takes.

Comment

Man, Parker better not get steamrolled.

Comment

Parker has to et thru AJ's punching power, speed and precision. I doubt he is going to do anything of what he is saying. If anything he is going to make this fight as boring as he can so he can have a shot.

It is no secret to extend the fight with Joshua to have better results against him. But that in itself is not an easy task

Comment

Who is this clown? AJ doesn't take criticism well? Who does? We'll see how you take it after AJ knocks your head off. And we'll see how much you "smile".

Comment

Working...
                    X