No announcement yet.

Spence vs Crawford poll, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence vs Crawford poll, who you got?

I think Crawford might find his match in Spence,don't know if Crawford can handle Spence,actually i seriously doubt it, spence is a monster, good technique good power and the body shots are something else, who you got?
    Errol Spence
    56.67%
    Terrence Crawford
    43.33%

So my Pick is Errol Spence

Comment

i got bud.

he has the ability to adjust mid fight.

Comment

I’ll pick Crawford but under serious reservation as I’m not sure his power carries, ask me again after the Horny fight. Spence can crack, but he’s definitely in with his best opponent vs Bud, I think both these guys best Thurman crazy fights to be made makes your dick hard thinking about them huh.

Comment

Spence has this. Never been shaken or buzzed like Crawford has been in the passed. Spence can take a good punch and come back firing on all 8 pistons. If Bud gets lit up for just a moment, Errol will capitalize on the opportunity and end things quite abruptly for the Omaha native. That’s how I see it.

Comment

Crawford is arguably the best in the business p4p but Errol overpowering him is a huge concern to me, so I feel you. I am not making picks on it.

Edit: Goes without saying but if it were just about power and I didn't rate Spence's skill, I'd take Crawford in a heart beat.

Comment

Not that I rate Horn all that highly, but I do want to see how Crawford looks at 147 before solidifying a pick. Stylistically, I favor Bud

Comment

Crawford is the better fighter, if 147 isn't a division too far then I'd pick him to win.

Comment

I don't know why I'm unsure about this fight. I feel like if it does happen, people will just say Crawford was never a true 147lber and Spence was too big for him. I can see it happening. Crawford while beast at the lower weights remains to be seen how he'll look at 147lbs.

That's why I couldn't stand Kellerman forcing the issue during First Take or whatever they call it during the ESPN interview. Spence calmly answered the question about it depends how Crawford takes to the new weight but Kellerman kept pushing it. Like Crawford is supposed to be Spence's superfight moreso than Thurman but we have no idea yet if Crawford is truly a 147lber.

Comment

Gotta see what Crawford looks like at 147 before I could say.

Comment

Working...
                    X