Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford is more skilled than Vasyl Lomachenko (without weight being factor)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're both skilled but Loma has proven his skills against the better boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
      Not only is Terence Crawford more skilled, but he is significantly more skilled.

Until Lomachenko beats Crawford, he should never deserve to be ranked ahead of Crawford in the P4P ranking. Lomachenko himself should be embarrassed and ashamed to be ranked ahead of his lord, his god, his master, his annhiliator and his destroyer named Crawford until he can surpass him.

If he doesn't have the courage to face his main rival that is contesting him for the number 1 pound for pound position, then he will never deserve to be ranked number 1, no matter what else he does. He has to prove that he is better than Crawford by facing him head to head and beating him. Nothing else would make him qualified to be number 1 ranked pound for pound.

Beating a bunch of nobodies (relative to Crawford) like Mikey Garcia still won't be enough. Since Garcia is too much of a coward himself to face his rapist named Crawford because he knows he will get publicly raped and humiliated by his Crawford.
      Total complete fail. I stopped reading or caring right there. Loma has a better resume in 11 fights than Crawford has his 30 plus fight career.

FAIL

Comment

I like Crawford's punch selection a little better and rate Lomachenko's footwork and movement better. Both are very smart and adaptable and I like that both have mean streaks and work the body.

Both are improving with every fight but perhaps Lomachenko more so and has a little higher ceiling. I'd rate Loma's 3 best wins better than Bud's (he's fought better fighters), but Bud has other good underrated wins IMO like Diaz, Beltran, Prescott, Indongo so resume is fairly close overall.

Hopefully both are able to get the type of matches we crave in 2018 but I suspect Crawford will have a hard time getting PBC opponents and Lomachenko will have a hard time convincing Mikey Garcia to fight or GBP to work with TR.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Both Crawford and Lomachencko are vastly overrated in the skills department imo. How do you judge skill going off what you see them do against overmatched opponents? They both have yet to fight anyone good(A level)their own size or bigger but are hyped as p4p top guys. Loma got sonned by Salido . Crawford looked unimpressive and got buzzed by inactive and blown up Salido while having a massive size advantage. They are both hype jobs until they beat quality opponents their own size or bigger imo.
          I believe you mean Gamboa.

Also, low-blowing for 9 rounds straight, almost getting knocked out by and winning a razor thin decision over a guy you outweighed by 10 pounds on fight night is hardly "sonning".

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I believe you mean Gamboa.

Also, low-blowing for 9 rounds straight, almost getting knocked out by and winning a razor thin decision over a guy you outweighed by 10 pounds on fight night is hardly "sonning".
            Yeah I meant Gamboa. For all the hype Loma received and still does he got sonned by a shop worn face first brawler. Salido is his Papi. I know it hurts that he took an L against such a low caliber fighter. Blame low blows doe or say he was almost knocked out but Salido got the official W and Loma took the official L. Maybe that fight is why Top Rank wants to keep him away from the other Mexicans like Berchelt lol.

Comment

YA RIGHT--Crawford is also not going to dominate in the same way at all at 147

Midget gamboa hurt him

Comment

Yeah I meant Gamboa. For all the hype Loma received and still does he got sonned by a shop worn face first brawler. Salido is his Papi. I know it hurts that he took an L against such a low caliber fighter. Blame low blows doe or say he was almost knocked out but Salido got the official W and Loma took the official L. Maybe that fight is why Top Rank wants to keep him away from the other Mexicans like Berchelt lol.
                If you think lomachenko is a hype job you are just a hater and it's obvious.

Salido is not "low caliber" he's a mid tier brawler that beat a guy in like his second pro fight. Salido has power and has beat some decent guys

THe question is why???? What compels you to hate succh an amazing boxer? Are you not a fan of the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  If you think lomachenko is a hype job you are just a hater and it's obvious.

Salido is not "low caliber" he's a mid tier brawler that beat a guy in like his second pro fight. Salido has power and has beat some decent guys

THe question is why???? What compels you to hate succh an amazing boxer? Are you not a fan of the sport?
                  The unwarranted hype like p4p #1 is what makes Loma a hype job... his resume is the worst I have seen for a #1 candidate(even worse than GGG's). He lost to ****ing Salido not long ago ffs!!! He has cleared out 0 divisions, likes the worst belt in his division that seems like his promoters own paid for belt(WBO or world bob organization belt), fights smaller guys, inactive guys, or guys with an 0 that weren't really that good like Gary Russell. How the hell that makes you in the running for p4p #1...

Salido is journeyman that managed to beat a few decent people. He is no p4p talent or highly skilled fighter. He is a bottom of the barrel, face first, 1 dimensional brawler.

I am a fan of boxing. I'm just tired of all these damn hype jobs being called great, better than actual proven greats, or p4p top dog when they have done **** all to warrant it. LET THESE FIGHTERS FIGHT AND BEAT QUALITY OPPONENTS BEFORE CROWNING THEM.

Comment

The unwarranted hype like p4p #1 is what makes Loma a hype job... his resume is the worst I have seen for a #1 candidate(even worse than GGG's). He lost to ****ing Salido not long ago ffs!!! He has cleared out 0 divisions, likes the worst belt in his division that seems like his promoters own paid for belt(WBO or world bob organization belt), fights smaller guys, inactive guys, or guys with an 0 that weren't really that good like Gary Russell. How the hell that makes you in the running for p4p #1...

Salido is journeyman that managed to beat a few decent people. He is no p4p talent or highly skilled fighter. He is a bottom of the barrel, face first, 1 dimensional brawler.

I am a fan of boxing. I'm just tired of all these damn hype jobs being called great, better than actual proven greats, or p4p top dog when they have done **** all to warrant it. LET THESE FIGHTERS FIGHT AND BEAT QUALITY OPPONENTS BEFORE CROWNING THEM.
                    But you are devaluing gary russel after the fact--he was ranked high before lomachenko beat him.

SO was walters--salido is competitive with alomst everyone he fights--how is that a jouneyman? He was competitive with mikey garcia

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      But you are devaluing gary russel after the fact--he was ranked high before lomachenko beat him.

SO was walters--salido is competitive with alomst everyone he fights--how is that a jouneyman? He was competitive with mikey garcia
                      I NEVER valued Gary Russell before the fight lol. I wasn't sold on Walters either... I never ranked Donaire that highly and that was his best win. Donaire was hyped too much before Rigo beat him and all that hype was off beating Vic and knocking out no hopers. I never thought that highly of Rigo either. All of these guys have limited resumes but were hyped like they had great resumes. HBO and Top Rank have made too many people drink the hype job koolaid and forget about good resumes. 1 solid win and a ton of showcases against no hopers and you are p4p doe. And lots of journeyman give people tough fights like Boone... p4p top dogs don't lose to them though. Loma is a good fighter but until I see more I will not crown him what he hasn't earned.

Comment

Working...
                      X