Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think we can all agree,,,its time to remov that chocolito looser off the front page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roman Gonzalez is what is right with boxing -- if your not excited how his career is unfolding then you dont know much about the sport : he just delivered 2017 FOTY AGAIN just like last years fight with Carlos Cuadras should of won the same award

-- but its all good my boy became the second man in history to win titles from Strawweight through Jr. Bantamweight in that epic showdown vs. the #1-2 in the division and won a legitimate ( WBC ) crown in his fourth weight...then he took on another top five opponent in Rungvisai and is is lined up to face the winner of Cuadras-Estrada : back to back, nobody is doing it like this and BEEN doing it like this since 2008.

But you all would put on some rookie who just stepped into the scene maybe two or three years ago....damn casuals shut the **** up!

Comment

The five pics should be

Joshua
      Manny
      Canelo
      Ggg
      Ward

That's the cream of the crop in terms of brand recognition for active fighters

Comment

I don't think we can agree on that. The guy has accomplished plenty and he lost once in a fight many thought he won. Chocolatito is still a bad a$$.

Comment

Working...
        X