Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After rewatching the fight i see it even more dominant for SOG. ward won 10-2 you kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After rewatching the fight i see it even more dominant for SOG. ward won 10-2 you kid

s dont know shyt about ring generalism and dominanting the DISTANCE. that boy was huffing and puffing from those brutal body shots, snapping the robot head back from those wicked jabs and clowning the kid with too much movement,.

people get all hyped because kovolov had a strong start., he was very dorminant in the first 2 rounds, but after that ward took over and basicaly won every round through bossing the fight with effective agression and body shots,.

gonna be funny in that rematch now that ward figured this kid out. ward is following floyd's blueprint, make em mad, make em pay!

"Ring Generalism." - Ok end thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      "Ring Generalism." - Ok end thread.
      you mad kid?

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
        s dont know shyt about ring generalism and dominanting the DISTANCE. that boy was huffing and puffing from those brutal body shots, snapping the robot head back from those wicked jabs and clowning the kid with too much movement,.

people get all hyped because kovolov had a strong start., he was very dorminant in the first 2 rounds, but after that ward took over and basicaly won every round through bossing the fight with effective agression and body shots,.

gonna be funny in that rematch now that ward figured this kid out. ward is following floyd's blueprint, make em mad, make em pay!
        Stop making threads there is plenty already. There are other users here guys - you should think about everyone not just yourselves.

Comment

"Ring generalism"

Sums up this lousy thread

Comment

Ward was so good he had the fight won even before the fight started.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
              "Ring generalism"

Sums up this lousy thread
              kid your avatar tells me all i need to know.

get your rocky fan ass outta here you don't know shyt about boxing this ain't no damn movie this real life my dude,.

this fight was the real life rocky vs apollo.. And like Roger mayweather told yall in the Hatton 24/7. "The real mother****a gonna win!" and he did,. sit down with that noise kid.

Comment

Kid, Ward couldn't beat Kov with a baseball bat. U got the christmas candy cane glasses on and after your second veiwing and 30th load on the screen decided that sprinting backwards pay bills. Maybe stop spiking your own drinks kid.

Only good shots landed by Ward were to Kovs nuts with the top of his head. Oh man that is one amazing move if u a $20 a trick street slut, but as far as boxing goes that is the nastiest sh|t I've ever seen. I bet if u could u would be like "ok son of god, I'm ready to drain your junk". It's the only logical answer for the total bs lame troll dog turd thread.

You should shorten that name to "ho". I mean ****, Ward couldn't do sh|t to Kov. Kov didn't give 2 rat ****s about those pity pat punches. I'm glad he didn't start at LHW cos he'd be making Sven Ottke look like Ernie Shavers. Like I said before, they should have checked that b|tches wraps for kitchen sponges.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
                  you mad kid?
                  He mad bruh. Fawk dat hatin' ass ***** doe.

Comment

post your scorecard

Comment

Working...
                    X