No announcement yet.

End of Net Neutrality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    That is an inferior product and not to be used as a primary source for internet. It's also unstable and capped. The technology isn't there to be used as a full time internet service
    But it will be, and if you ask me those fiber cables are one step away from being obsolete.

My cheaper friends power everything through their phones when it comes to internet. I must say I did so myself when I was in Jamaica.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Because who are you to trust your words. What are your credentials? You are just a salesman not even a known researcher just a salesman. Your words mean nothing. Find experts to quote from.
      And who are you that I should find information and articles to provide for? You're just a deported illegal immigrant who has nothing to do with America, where is your green card? Worry about milking your cow and providing food for your family not of affairs that don't concern you.
      Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-23-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        And who are you that I should find information and articles to provide for?
        Exactly.

Plus, no matter what sources you cite he will say they don't count and demand more. When the other person tires of that nonsense he will then claim some sort of win and say he was right.

It's his schtick, and the main reason he's on my ignore list. Now i don't see his tripe, and he can't annoy me with endless PMs and cluttering up my wall with his stupidity.

He just stews helplessly. You'll notice he still tries in vain to engage me constantly. He made his bed, and I love that he hates lying in it.

What's funny is he replies to me more on Ignore than he did when I actually engaged with him.

Comment

• sigh, these free market zealots always celebrate when getting cucked...loving corporatism is ultimate cuckoldry.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            But it will be, and if you ask me those fiber cables are one step away from being obsolete.

My cheaper friends power everything through their phones when it comes to internet. I must say I did so myself when I was in Jamaica.
            It's useful for situations like that. But it's nowhere near as stable or fast as fiber. Fiber cables are nowhere near obsolete. Fiber is making copper obsolete

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Exactly.

Plus, no matter what sources you cite he will say they don't count and demand more. When the other person tires of that nonsense he will then claim some sort of win and say he was right.

It's his schtick, and the main reason he's on my ignore list. Now i don't see his tripe, and he can't annoy me with endless PMs and cluttering up my wall with his stupidity.

He just stews helplessly. You'll notice he still tries in vain to engage me constantly. He made his bed, and I love that he hates lying in it.

What's funny is he replies to me more on Ignore than he did when I actually engaged with him.
              Not only that, when you provide sources for him he can't be arsed to actually read anything. All he really wants is for you to go on record with statements that he'll try to pick apart. He's not interested in having questions answered: He just wants an argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                sigh, these free market zealots always celebrate when getting cucked...loving corporatism is ultimate cuckoldry.
                I trust the free market more than I trust big government.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                  Not only that, when you provide sources for him he can't be arsed to actually read anything. All he really wants is for you to go on record with statements that he'll try to pick apart. He's not interested in having questions answered: He just wants an argument.
                  He's a contrarian. It's what they do.

He just happens to be one of the more annoying ones.

You'll notice he has thousands and thousands of posts, yet he's never once ever conceded a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    He's a contrarian. It's what they do.

He just happens to be one of the more annoying ones.

You'll notice he has thousands and thousands of posts, yet he's never once ever conceded a point.
                    Yeah, well, I don't play that game anymore. Life is too short for that pedantic bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                      Yeah, well, I don't play that game anymore. Life is too short for that pedantic bull****.
                      Yup. Put him on Ignore and move on.

If enough of us do it he will go away and find a new forum to play his stupid game.

Comment

Working...
                      X