Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali and Lewis would have ruined AJ & Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lewis and Vitali could do it all. I believe they're the 2 best heavyweights H2H. They can counter or attack, use movement or slug it out(Vitali not as much but still) power in both hands, stamina to go 12 rounds, recover from being hurt etc.

But that doesn't discredit Wladimir and AJ's fight last night.

Comment

Lennox may not be the GOAT, but he is probably the one guy who can beat every heavyweight...and if he lost hed win in a rematch.

Wlad aint beatin fury or josh anytime soon. Get rid of Bellew and retire.

Comment

Sanders had Vitali on queer street from round 1, where does this myth come from of him having an iron chin? AJ would've finished him:

Sanders was a semi-retired golfer FFS, he was badly out of shape and punched himself out early. Prime Sanders starches both brothers. Look at how easy he was to hit when he got rocked, had no idea what to do, he was WIDE open. Vitali is much easier to hit than Wlad, it was also evident against Chisora as he ate a bunch of shots.
        Last edited by Cutthroat; 04-30-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          prime wlad beats up aj as well
          No he doesn't wlad looked better then his whole run as champ last night.

Comment

I wouldn't argue that point. I'd say both were better than Wlad and Wlad has clearly been better than the version of him we saw last night. His accuracy was poor against a flat footed opponent, which is rare for him.
            Still, AJ has his whole future ahead of him so we'll see where he goes.

Comment

you guys are a sad case.......joshua is a rookie at this point. guy doesn't even have 30 fights. prime lewis would flatten this joshua. even ultra old lewis.

vitali is iffy. ether he blast joshua or gets taken into a war and and risks losing.

Comment

Lewis was such a beast when he reigned. Hes actually kidn of undderated you can argue hes the best heavy of all time. Great jab and nasty uppercuts with a big right hand as well, great technically too. He would probably have his way with most of these guys today.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  No he doesn't wlad looked better then his whole run as champ last night.
                  wlad has gotten more and more cautious as he AGED.

i stand by my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    Oliver McCall, Hasim Rahman, and Chris Bird disagrees with you.
                    lol weren't those 3 all down on the scorecards?

Comment

Lewis kills all active boxers in one night when he was in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X