Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip is stupid....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it seem silly to anyone else why Floyd wears a hat that says Mayweather
    on it? Doesn't he know who he is? Is he afraid people won't recognize him?

I think he should box Connor then compete in a mma fight, the winner taking all of the money and the outcome being decided by the amount of time each bout takes to conclude with a winner.
    Sounds fair that way to me.
    Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Does it seem silly to anyone else why Floyd wears a hat that says Mayweather
      on it? Doesn't he know who he is? Is he afraid people won't recognize him?

I think he should box Connor then compete in a mma fight, the winner taking all of the money and the outcome being decided by the amount of time each bout takes to conclude with a winner.
      Sounds fair that way to me.
      Ray
      Its called branding. Literally everyone who has their name on stuff does it.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        By the way, when was the last time Floyd knocked out anybody legitimately?
        Back when he was facing guys as low level as MacGreggor.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Back when he was facing guys as low level as MacGreggor.
          Mcgregor is an mma fighter. So are you admitting mayweather faced boxers that had boxing ability commensurate with that of an mma fighter? I know you're trolling but you have to do better than that. It makes your boy look bad.

Comment

Skip knows what he is saying is bs, he is just doing it for the debate and the views.

Comment

He could easily go the distance. Floyd doesn't stop people anymore, connor proved he has a good chin. WHY THE **** IS THIS CRAZY?

Comment

How do you create a thread about a guy who hasn't KO'd anyone in 10 years is going to be able to stop one of the best mixed martial artists in the world?

This is not thread worthy. I think a lot of guys would go the distance with floyd but lose wide decisions, WTF IS BOXINGSCENE NOW?

Comment

Guys like berto go the distance with Floyd, **** guys lie GUerrero do,

I think a better question is--At this stage of Floyd career, what active welterweights could he stop????

NOT MANY

Comment

Shannon sharpe sounds like he has mashed potatoes in his mouth 24/7. You can barely understand him.

By the way, when was the last time Floyd knocked out anybody legitimately?
                    Ricky Hatton, December 2007.

Comment

Mcgregor is an mma fighter. So are you admitting mayweather faced boxers that had boxing ability commensurate with that of an mma fighter? I know you're trolling but you have to do better than that. It makes your boy look bad.
                      FFS, lighten up. I'm not a Mayweather fan and you're making yourself look goofy by thinking insulting him is going to bother me.
                      I wasn't even discrediting your post.

Comment

Working...
                      X