Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do pretty boys fit in to sperm wars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    you sound like a guy who is quick to act on violence and aggression instead of rationality and critical thinking. this leads me to believe you have a lower than avg. IQ level. you are a violent thug who resorts to violence when it isn't needed.
    He touched my girls arm, I touched him. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Tell him about c0ck nectar, maybe its that

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        He touched my girls arm, I touched him. Enough said.
        you said u weren't there because u were running late. your girl was flirting with him and she probably told him she was single. so he picked up on it and then u showed up.

Comment

Pressing send! Post numbers gonna fly up at this rate!

Comment

If you love your partner, do you have to love their taste in music too? Hell naw, turn dat ish down bish!

Comment

you said u weren't there because u were running late. your girl was flirting with him and she probably told him she was single. so he picked up on it and then u showed up.
              He was a short armed lil guy. She was laughing. Japanese people are polite. He was barely my girls height. I was polite, we had reservations. I was kind by only slapping him like a hand ball.

I was late, but he was a troll, I respect his guts, but I didn't like the way he touched her. Slapped him like a handball.

I want you to study fast seduction and try to bother a guy with his girl. Tell me how that worked out for you.

I guess I am a violent person, but I didn't stomp the lil guy when he was down.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                If you love your partner, do you have to love their taste in music too? Hell naw, turn dat ish down bish!
                My j girl is younger than I am and I don't allow her to play idiotic j pop garbage. Lucky for me she thinks most Japanese pop music sucks.

I like k pop sluts! Yummy!

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                  My c0ck nectar would be the elixir of life for them.
                  They would become C0ckVampires! They would become addicted to the sacred nectar of life!

They would make meth heads look like normal people! You would need female poon juice to throw on them like holy water. Or hammer a wooden dildo in their azzez, or heart to deter or kill them!
                  The walked dead have nothing on these C0ckVampires.

You can spot them by the treads they make about dong, and big muffler rice rockets... On boxingscene.

Clueless and fatherless they seek the nectar!

Comment

yup, u can throw tom cruise on this list as well. his wife is getting dicked down by jamie foxx for goodness sake...

and depp's gf, isn't she suing him for millions of dollars? she's probably going to run off and find a BBC somewhere.
                    dUDE BEING RICH AND FAMOUS AND STILL HAVING TO GO FOR A SINGLE MOM IS NOT ALPHA-ING ANYONE,

GETTING SOME DAMAGE USED UP BITTER WOMAN WITH A CHILD = BETA

Comment

Working...
                    X