No announcement yet.

LOL, Canelo is such a hypejob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
    I agree with you 100% that he needs to fight GGG. I just don't think he is a hype job. He's acting like b#tch hanging on to that belt at 155.
    So why isn't he willing to fight GGG at 160? he has 5 pounds over GGG... isn't that enough? GGG would fight him for less money if it's on 160.

Comment

Khan was winning the fight. Sucks his chin of made off glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I had a racehorse once that was always leading at the first turn , it never won a race , in the big league Khan is just like that horse , I wonder if that horse ever had a fan club saying if only he could be that fast the whole way , that sht dont fly in racing like it does in boxing .

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          That's debatable, even if the KO never occurred you could see Canelo's body punches had slowed Khan significantly, it was only a matter of time.

Comment

Khan was behind 3-2 and the fight was already going south for him before the KO.

Also, Khan trying to suggest Canelo was 180+ in the ring is utter nonsense. He was his usual 171-172.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              That's debatable, even if the KO never occurred you could see Canelo's body punches had slowed Khan significantly, it was only a matter of time.
              It was only a matter of time.

Gennady is going to shorten Canelo's career.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                Its actually pretty simple. You see, mexico has a caste system.
                The more white blood you have, the "better" and "desirable" you are.
                The more native you look, the more they hurl racist insults at you. In mexico, its very common to hear people being called "indio" as a racial slur.
                In society, if you look like Canelo, you are king. If you look like Mikey Garcia, you're an outcast.

There is actually a website called criollo mexico. Criollo in the mexican caste system is a full white born in Mexico.
                That website exploded when Canelo burst on the scene. Dudes practically crying that they finally had a fighter to support.
                I still get casuals calling me dumb when I tell them Mikey Garcia is a thousand times better fighter than Canelo. They ask me how that is possible, asking me how someone "so ugly" can better, and that hes just an "indio".

Like criollo mexico, Mexico finally found a fighter they can get behind. They don't care how good their team is, they just want it to look a certain way.
                Yep spot on. I don't recall a truly Euro looking Mexican ever being a world class boxer(actually Carlos Cuadras has probably more European blood but he fights in a division that doesn't matter). Oscar De La Hoya was probably the closest fighter I have seen and it was telling when he fought Vargas, Vargas said he was an Indian(he isn't).

Comment

Working...
                X