Collapse
No announcement yet.

does your girl text with other male "friends"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but to answer this question. a text here and there is ok. but there is a time when you will feel that sht is too much.

thats when you draw the line.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      but to answer this question. a text here and there is ok. but there is a time when you will feel that sht is too much.

thats when you draw the line.
      I guess knowing she's doing it is better than the trifflin' broad doing it behind your back. However, I still stand firm that allowing her to text men is a gateway platform that leads to dudes coming over to your crib to pound. I bet that's how must of those dudes in those "cuckold" videos start, "sure sweetie, it's okay to text Tyrone, I don't mind." Pardon my cynicism.

Comment

Honestly, I go through this with my girl too.

If your girlfriend has a lock code on her phone, and isn't caught without her phone in hand or right by her, if she's secretive about it......you have to wonder, anyone would.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I guess knowing she's doing it is better than the trifflin' broad doing it behind your back. However, I still stand firm that allowing her to text men is a gateway platform that leads to dudes coming over to your crib to pound. I bet that's how must of those dudes in those "cuckold" videos start, "sure sweetie, it's okay to text Tyrone, I don't mind." Pardon my cynicism.
          or "you can text me anytime you need me. dont hesitate."

thats a gawdam redflag and thats when you dial the number and tell the dude to fck off.

let it be known that you aint the person to fck with. regulate.

Comment

If your her man, she shouldn't need other male attention in her life, simple as that. Regardless if she says she wouldn't mind you having female friends, I wouldn't do that to my girl, and put her in a position where she has to wonder.

And it's real sad the guys that know she's with someone, who still try to hit it. I don't mess and never have messed with anyone's girl knowingly at least.

Comment

Not really, but i dont see how trying to stop her from txting other dudes would keep her from cheating.

If shes that type of girl, shes that type of girl. If you have to treat her like a prisoner, why bother making her your partner?

I trust my girlfriend. Thats why she isnt just a **** buddy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Not really, but i dont see how trying to stop her from txting other dudes would keep her from cheating.

If shes that type of girl, shes that type of girl. If you have to treat her like a prisoner, why bother making her your partner?

I trust my girlfriend. Thats why she isnt just a **** buddy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comment

My girl knows not to talk to other guys, and I don't really talk to other girls unless I work with them. I tend to flirt with girls and she knows it so I said **** it I won't chat to them on that level. Works good, keeps things healthy, no paranoia and jealousy.

Comment

I'm pretty surprised how many guys in here think this is such a big deal. If my girlfriend has male friends, of course they'll text each other. Now, if they're always texting or if she's texting a guy loads while I'm with her... I'll probably get a little annoyed and, over an extended period of time, suspicious.

Seriously surprised some people think having male friends of any kind is unacceptable Sounds pretty insecure to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X