Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: I'd Love To Test My Skills Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well no one else wants to see two black fighters run the whole night and clinch.

Comment

Devon Alexander wants to test himself against Floyd?

He damn well failed against Bradley, Matthysse & Kotelnyk and you want to test them against a guy who could whip them all?
      Shut up Devon, you want the money. Fight Kell Brook and take your beating like a man.

I have a feeling NSB will be cheering Kell Brook like they never thought they would be if he fights Devon.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        Devon Alexander is not world class? This is getting ridiculous now.
        no he is not. no one would ever pay ppv to watch him you idiot

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          Devon Alexander wants to test himself against Floyd?

He damn well failed against Bradley, Matthysse & Kotelnyk and you want to test them against a guy who could whip them all?
          Shut up Devon, you want the money. Fight Kell Brook and take your beating like a man.

I have a feeling NSB will be cheering Kell Brook like they never thought they would be if he fights Devon.
          I'd be impressed if he even got past brook...I've said it a lot and I'll say it again: alexander gets worse with every fight

Comment

Floyd should fight Trout...he's more deserving of a shot than Guerrero or Alexander. As for those 2, they should try and make fights with Khan or Ortiz. In fact, even having had a bad 2012, i'd much rather see Khan or Ortiz in with Mayweather come May 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
              well no one else wants to see two black fighters run the whole night and clinch.
              i'm mexican and i would love to see this fight. just as i would want guerrero to fight mayweather. or guerrero vs alexander.we all have our preference of favorite fights but for your weak ass to bring race in this just show that you have ****ty parents

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                you must have ****ty parents to bring race in boxing. i'm mexican and i would like to see all 3 of them fight each other.go get a life you weak racist coward.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  Devon Alexander is not world class? This is getting ridiculous now.
                  Why would you say that? He may be a "world class" contender, but beating heavy-handed brawlers like Urango and Maidana do not erase the fact that he was schooled by Kotelnik and pummeled by Mathysse. Sure, he's top 10. But he has as much chance of out-boxing Floyd as you do of out-slugging today's Mike Tyson. I was ringside for Alexander vs. Bailey. Hideous.

Comment

Judah had some success against Mayweather using his boxing skills I believe Alexander can to Mayweather been fighting slow flat footed fighters. Alexander foot speed and hand speed would give him some problems

Comment

If this fight gets made hopefully Floyd brings out the best in Devon. I can't see him winning too many rounds though.

Comment

Working...
                      X