No announcement yet.

Purses for the Showtime PPV: Cotto $1mil Mayorga $50k

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Hes probably laughing at the measly 50K that Mayorga is getting.

Comment

I would give mad props to Mayo for taking a fight against Cotto for only 50K and actually doing the training.

Comment

Those just cant be right

Comment

If this is accurate his probably in a large amount of debt to Don. Or Don just told Mayorga that he will give him 2 thousand cases of Newports and 3 thousand cases of Tecate.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            If this is accurate his probably in a large amount of debt to Don. Or Don just told Mayorga that he will give him 2 thousand cases of Newports and 3 thousand cases of Tecate.
            Both of that + 50k is still around 1/10th of what Cotto's making.

Comment

@ Mayorga....Don King is a mean pimp...you know what I mean pimp?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                Both of that + 50k is still around 1/10th of what Cotto's making.
                And Mayorga will be satisfied.

Comment

Ricardo Mayorga has to pay most of his purse to the Nicaraguan government to keep him out of jail for the rape he committed on a 15 year old girl.

Comment

Didnt Don have to put up some 2mil or so to get Mayorga stopped from fighting on an MMA card 6 months or so ago? It could have something to do with that.

Other than that, I believe this is just a typo. 500k is a little high but sounds accurate; he's a former champ being paid to lose, after all.

Comment

poor mayorga, i mean cotto. only $1 million???

Comment

Working...
                      X