Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom characters= Cheating in this game online? FNR4 TOPIC about cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom characters= Cheating in this game online? FNR4 TOPIC about cheating?

I was arnold swartzneggar or whatever his name is and my opponent was Tyson and I beat the **** out of him really easily... I mean I ko'd him in the 2nd round without effort. And then I was a custom character of Floyd in my other fight which was before that fight and I dominated with my defense even though the scorecards were kind of odd it was 95/94 on all three judges yet I felt like most of my opponents punches were hitting my gloves... And they kept saying I was way ahead on points atlas did. IDK, this game is freaking weird and I think custom characters online is cheap. I mean I'm kicking peoples asses with them.

Is it cheating to use custom characters or not? Floyd fought really fast, and arnold felt like he was too powerful.
    Yes, people juice up the stats like speed and power which make you near invincible
    30.00%
    No its not, everyones stats are fair.
    50.00%
    Unsure
    20.00%

Idk if that is the case but I was just a cool looking vitali klitschko cab and I just beat Ali online. It was fun and it was in a close fight, it was like 96/95 on one of the score cards. I think my jab was the reason I won, mostly the punch I used like the bigger klitschkos usually do. My jab and my right hand, every so often I tried to throw uppercuts but the analog stick uppercuts and me don't get along its a bit hard.

I think who ever made that cab made it fair since vitalis overall stats is low but I think his chin is good and his power or some crap. But I think some cabs are ****ed up on stats. Meaning too high on stats. Whats shocking about the vitali cab is that they talk about Vitali and even call him klitchko!!! Is he an official cab or something?

Comment

I'm getting too good at this game and I rarely ever use uppercuts(because the analog sticks won't let me use the uppercut. I do the move right and it don't do it all the time for some reason)... This is reminding me of stickarena, when I got so good I couldn't stop playing.

Comment

what game is this?

Comment

Originally posted by LosTarugos View Post
          what game is this?
          FNR4= Fight night round 4!!! And I am getting too good, and its because I box all the time using the jab and moving with my feet. Alot of my opponents want to brawl it with me. And they don't realize the jab is the most important punch to setup other punches. Atleast my opponents are smart enough to know what blocking is, but they sure the hell don't know that jabbing is a key part of boxing.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins>>>>>>>Joe Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
              Yes, if we want a clinch-fest fight. I'll stick with the slapper.

Comment

I love them Game ...but it is flawed IMO !
                Before we had button mashers ...now we have stick smashers !
                As for using long range boxing to win ....well that is now much harder IMO !

Comment

Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
                  Roy +Joe > Bernard

Comment

I guess thy can be if they jack up their ratings. I haven't downloaded a created fighter yet.

But I played someone who had DLH and he knocked my ass out in the 2nd round. They made DLH too ****ing strong.

Comment

Working...
                    X