Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

holy crap Charlie zelenoff is actually pro!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres the fight on fight night the game

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
      your actually think Charile's opponent is good enough to do something like that with a record of 1-12?
      Not necessarily, but it's fairly obvious that Charlie has never actually pushed himself in his life, although he certainly thinks he has. I would be willing to bet half my points that he doesn't have the strength of character to see a losing fight through till the final bell.

Charlie's opponent, conversely, has been knocked cold 4 times, and has had his ass kicked brutally in front of a cheering crowd 9 more times. So whether Hartley is optimistic, stubborn, or just plain ol' ****in' stupid is anybody's guess, but if he's still boxing with a record like that, he must be tougher than a gravel-eating **** miner. I bet that Charlie can't even conceive of that kind of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by De√ious View Post
        not to mention he has been Kayo'd all 13 times he has lost!
        hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
          Not necessarily, but it's fairly obvious that Charlie has never actually pushed himself in his life, although he certainly thinks he has. I would be willing to bet half my points that he doesn't have the strength of character to see a losing fight through till the final bell.

Charlie's opponent, conversely, has been knocked cold 4 times, and has had his ass kicked brutally in front of a cheering crowd 9 more times. So whether Hartley is optimistic, stubborn, or just plain ol' ****in' stupid is anybody's guess, but if he's still boxing with a record like that, he must be tougher than a gravel-eating **** miner. I bet that Charlie can't even conceive of that kind of heart.
          It aint heart, he just has the balls to go in there to take another beating. Chicken Charlie's trash talk is better than this other guys skillz.

These guys = the future of boxing....lol

Comment

So i think this actualy calls for Team Zelenoff shirts

Comment

say what you want about the man but the man knows how to hype fights....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
                So i think this actualy calls for Team Zelenoff shirts
                I tell ya, I oughta manage the kid; he's gonna be the William Hung of professional boxing. There is money to be made.

Someone had better video the fight, too, 'cuz it'll be a YouTube sensation.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                  I tell ya, I oughta manage the kid; he's gonna be the William Hung of professional boxing. There is money to be made.

Someone had better video the fight, too, 'cuz it'll be a YouTube sensation.
                  You could probobly produce a movie about him too in a few years, about all the internet adversity he had to face, and his hardcomings and then his intense bodyshot sparring, of course Samuel L Jackson will be in it

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
                    You could probobly produce a movie about him too in a few years, about all the internet adversity he had to face, and his hardcomings and then his intense bodyshot sparring, of course Samuel L Jackson will be in it
                    I think the guys responsible for Shawn of the Dead and Hot Fuzz would do a good take on Charlie's story, actually. Maybe I'll work up a screenplay.

Comment

These 2 are proof anyone can get a boxing license.

Comment

Working...
                      X