Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

holy crap Charlie zelenoff is actually pro!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    Yeah if I lived anywhere near Arkansas I would probably go see the fight. Just for the pure comedy of it.
    well even if you dont you should still make an effort to show up lol, i mean how often is it where a guy like zelnoff is actually taken searious not to mention professionally. Im guessing hes goona come out with a bunch of his little tricycle gang friends in thier little bandanas trying to make charlie look cool.

Comment

[QUOTE=boxing4ever;3234842]holy **** and hes fighting this dude
      QUOTE]

Thats one ugly dude lol

Comment

"your a ****in tomatocan waiting to get broke" he says hahahaha

Comment

Just cause hes on boxingrec dont mean ****, theres fighters on there 0-0-0. I wont beleive it till I see video of him actually fighting...and not that **** with him body punching with another guy (i dont even think anything on that vid resembles punching though)

Comment

I would like to be there just to see Charlie's reaction the first time someone punches him for real. Not a sucker punch, I mean when he catches the first hard shot to the head or body and realizes that he's got several more minutes of it coming.

10,000 points says that Charlie RTD's, wailing and crying like Nancy Kerrigan. Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
              I would like to be there just to see Charlie's reaction the first time someone punches him for real. Not a sucker punch, I mean when he catches the first hard shot to the head or body and realizes that he's got several more minutes of it coming.

10,000 points says that Charlie RTD's, wailing and crying like Nancy Kerrigan. Any takers?
              your actually think Charile's opponent is good enough to do something like that with a record of 1-12?

Comment

1k that this fight doesnt happen, Charlie is a little girl, who likes to talk **** then run away, a bit like the loser kid at school

Comment

Originally posted by jarulejt View Post
                  1k that this fight doesnt happen, Charlie is a little girl, who likes to talk **** then run away, a bit like the loser kid at school
                  but i checked the card of the fight and its a acutal fight and hes on the undercard of some unknown fight. check the info on the event on boxrec

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                    your actually think Charile's opponent is good enough to do something like that with a record of 1-12?
                    not to mention he has been Kayo'd all 13 times he has lost!

Comment

He was KOd by Rodney Jones who got knocked out in the first round by Morales and Raheem

Comment

Working...
                      X