No announcement yet.

The mayweathers are asking BOXING to bend over for them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
    I do actually..especially Mosley and Margarito's too...
    I think Roy legacy is still kind of high. And, if you remember after he got busted I think it was after Eric Harmon or Derrick Harmon one of them 2. After that he beat John Ruiz and everybody was saying he was top 10 all time. Even though he got busted an illegal substance. People didn't care about that. But, props to for holding fighters accountable. But, not a lot of people do. Holy is still viewed as an all time top 50 great and top 10 HW. So I don't see everybody else feeling his legacy took a hit.

Comment

Maybe they know the risk of losing the 0?

Comment

If the Celtics were to be doing the same..I don't see the problem..
        See you looking at it as a fan. You not looking at it from the athlete point of view. And, that is my whole point here. As fans we don't care about the excuses get the blood test and fight. But, you have to see where both sides are coming from.

Comment

Come on bro..it's WAY beyond just a "senile crackhead" now..this is headlining news now..fuck where it started..look at where it's ending up

yeah.........but its like a warrantless search.......................no reason for this test ...........just because floyd senior says so.................and PACS been making floyd look a like a girl lately....................

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I think Roy legacy is still kind of high. And, if you remember after he got busted I think it was after Eric Harmon or Derrick Harmon one of them 2. After that he beat John Ruiz and everybody was saying he was top 10 all time. Even though he got busted an illegal substance. People didn't care about that. But, props to for holding fighters accountable. But, not a lot of people do. Holy is still viewed as an all time top 50 great and top 10 HW. So I don't see everybody else feeling his legacy took a hit.
            That's biased opinions to those who glorified their careers..neither were personal favorites and I'm looking from the outside in..and once they're busted it puts a shadow over their highest and best accomplishments..

that's like still calling all those baseball players who were busted..some of the greatest of all time..I mean to baseball geeks they might be..but I'm on the outside looking in..and to me that fucked their whole legacy..

Comment

Originally posted by struglerer View Post
              and PAC needs to this because???????????????...........................o f a senile convicted crackhead right?????
              So you think the world media see it like that eh ,,,, seems to be a lot of gullible people be Pac fans , its a fair ask from Floyd when considering the entire big picture of this , you nuttlickers can piss and moan all you want Manny will be tested and the world media are on Floyds side in his because Floyd has the right to ask for this ,,,, 10 million for a pound over lol and Floyd is asking too much to guarantee Manny be clean in a 40 mill fight , the world thinks its fair play by Floyd .

Comment

That's biased opinions to those who glorified their careers..neither were personal favorites and I'm looking from the outside in..and once they're busted it puts a shadow over their highest and best accomplishments..

that's like still calling all those baseball players who were busted..some of the greatest of all time..I mean to baseball geeks they might be..but I'm on the outside looking in..and to me that fucked their whole legacy..
                You a tito fan? If so did the whole wraps thing hurts his legacy to you? Honestly opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                  So you think the world media see it like that eh ,,,, seems to be a lot of gullible people be Pac fans , its a fair ask from Floyd when considering the entire big picture of this , you nuttlickers can piss and moan all you want Manny will be tested and the worlkd media are on Floyds side in his because Floyd has the right to ask for this ,,,, 10 million for a pound over lol and Floyd is asking too much to guarantee Manny be clean in a 40 mill fight , the world thinks its fair play by Floyd .

lol..........yeah sure ...............everybody trusts floyd and his crackhead dad.................LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    You a tito fan? If so did the whole wraps thing hurts his legacy to you? Honestly opinion...
                    I'm not a Tito fan..actually hated the guy..lol

and with the little that I do know about the situation..apparently the extra gauze he used is legal in some states and banned in others..I don't know the full scoop on that..so I can't really say.

Comment

who says that opinions are not biased? all of it are biased and that include yours, too!!

Comment

Working...
                      X