No announcement yet.

Does anyone actually care anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone actually care anymore?

The fight is still ages away.. hillbilly apparently pulled out.. and Charlie Z still sucks ass.. all the hype is gone and iv pretty much lost all interest in seeing Charlie embarass himself again.. the fight should be pushed forward or something.. seriously do you really need to train for 6 months to beat some trailer park ******?

nope, you're right. this **** got old a long time ago.

zelenoff is a ****ing ***** with a massive mouth, i'd **** that ***** up if i saw him. lets not glorify this ******.

Comment

Skyler, I want to correct you and say that Hillbilly Pimp has NOT pulled out of the fight. Stacy Goodson cancelled the fight. The evidence of this is on ESB.

Stacy Goodson was insulting the family members of various ESB members, and when he was faced with retaliation in the form of changed avatars and amusing pictures, he couldn't handle it and decided that Hillbilly is the spawn of the devil.

This was all pre-planned. Why? Because Goodson is now on ESB offering Hillbilly Pimp a fight against Andrew Hartley. He is afraid to put Zelenoff in the ring against anybody with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
        Skyler, I want to correct you and say that Hillbilly Pimp has NOT pulled out of the fight. Stacy Goodson cancelled the fight. The evidence of this is on ESB.

Stacy Goodson was insulting the family members of various ESB members, and when he was faced with retaliation in the form of changed avatars and amusing pictures, he couldn't handle it and decided that Hillbilly is the spawn of the devil.

This was all pre-planned. Why? Because Goodson is now on ESB offering Hillbilly Pimp a fight against Andrew Hartley. He is afraid to put Zelenoff in the ring against anybody with a pulse.
        A very little pulse at that lol..

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
          The fight is still ages away.. hillbilly apparently pulled out.. and Charlie Z still sucks ass.. all the hype is gone and iv pretty much lost all interest in seeing Charlie embarass himself again.. the fight should be pushed forward or something.. seriously do you really need to train for 6 months to beat some trailer park ******?
          Hillbilly Pimp did NOT pull out - he was FORCED out, at Charlie's specific request.

Charlie is a COWARD. He has proven it by blatantly ducking Hillbillly Pimp to fight some nobody. This fight is a JOKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
            Hillbilly Pimp did NOT pull out - he was FORCED out, at Charlie's specific request.

Charlie is a COWARD. He has proven it by blatantly ducking Hillbillly Pimp to fight some nobody. This fight is a JOKE!

Hillbilly Pimp pull out.
            Stacey told him 100 times that he cant call JENNA s show and he calls
            every monday.
            You lost bet ZAKMAN so pay to ZELENOFF.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
              Hillbilly Pimp pull out.
              every monday.
              **** you. Everybody knows what happened. Hillbilly is STILL willing to fight, but CHARLIE told Stacy to replace him. I expect my check to be in the mail, because this is an obvious QUIT job - worse than the Hartley fight because this time, Charlie didn't even have the BALLS to get in the ring with the man.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
                Hillbilly Pimp pull out.
                every monday.
                how the hell do you have 1.5 million points?

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
                  how the hell do you have 1.5 million points?
                  one guy made a thread in fantasy bets "3 million points give away" if
                  someone guess who will win and how in PACQUIAO HATTON fight.
                  One guy and me said that PACMAN will knock Hatton out in round 2 so
                  we split 3 million dawg!

Comment

I think Hillbillys dad shouldve Pulled out

Comment

Working...
                    X