Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at this Mexican, hes totally white!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this Mexican, hes totally white!

Look at this guy, white skin, red hair, damn freckles! On Telefutura, Saul Alvarez, 21-0 18 year old.
    http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_liv...el=sportinwood

Im thinking upset

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
      Im thinking upset
      No doubt, Mosley is no push over.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
        Look at this guy, white skin, red hair, damn freckles! On Telefutura, Saul Alvarez, 21-0 18 year old.
        saul alvarez is really good! there's alot of blonde hair colored eye people in mexico. Check out some of the spanish soap opera's!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
          saul alvarez is really good! there's alot of blonde hair colored eye people in mexico. Check out some of the spanish soap opera's!!!!!
          I know theres plenty of white blood in some Mexicans, but you have to admit this guy is pretty rare. red hair? freckles?

Mosley actually has a decent record. Drew with Golden Johnson, and Alvarez might be too young and inexperienced to beat him. been boxing since he was 15 I believe(Alvarez)

he actually looked pretty solid skill wise last time I saw him(for an 18 year old)

Comment

The very first time i see Johnny Tapia fight, i thought he was white. I wonder if that was the same for a few when they first seen a young Chavez?

Comment

He must be related to Hernando Cortes.

Comment

and?? as if there isn't white Latinos..

Comment

I know theres plenty of white blood in some Mexicans, but you have to admit this guy is pretty rare. red hair? freckles?

Mosley actually has a decent record. Drew with Golden Johnson, and Alvarez might be too young and inexperienced to beat him. been boxing since he was 15 I believe(Alvarez)

he actually looked pretty solid skill wise last time I saw him(for an 18 year old)
                  Not too rare. I used to work with a Mexican that has red hair and blue eyes and only speaks spanish, actually he speaks broken english. His brother had blue eyes, and was very white looking.

Some of the people i'd told you about earlier in another post had red hair.

It is weird hearing them talk spanish, with there red hair.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                    Not too rare. I used to work with a Mexican that has red hair and blue eyes and only speaks spanish, actually he speaks broken english. His brother had blue eyes, and was very white looking.

Some of the people i'd told you about earlier in another post had red hair.

It is weird hearing them talk spanish, with there red hair.
                    interesting. Ive been to Mexico a few times, but never seen anyone like that. but that doesnt say much, having never lived there.

anyone see Mike Oliver get beat up on the undercard by uh Escalara? one minute about to fight for a title, next being knocked out twice in a row. strange.

Comment

Working...
                    X