Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux Won't beat Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here we go.. a fighter shows that he can be hurt, that hes human and that makes him chinny.

rigo can take a good shot, he cant take donaires best punch but nobody can at the weight. to beat him you have to outbox him but donaire can be outboxed and frustrated relatively easily. he shines against aggressive fighters but never looked nearly as good when he has to go look for someone. rigo is a great technician, a better pure boxer than anyone donaire fought imo and hes got the power to keep donaire honest.

its a very interesting fight, you have to favor donaire based on level of opposition but rigo is a tough fight for anyone. either way rigo isnt chinny at all and even if he was you cant count him out with his defensive skills and power.

Comment

Let's Go Rigo!

Rigo wins either by KO, TKO, or UD.

Donaire's only chance is an early KO.

And I hope Donaire starts off swinging for the fences. We'll all see just how quick Rigidyrow is!

Comment

Donaire got outboxed by weakass Mathebula...you don't even wanna see how bad Donaire will look waiting on that left hook while Rigo points away banking round after round...

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          here we go.. a fighter shows that he can be hurt, that hes human and that makes him chinny.

rigo can take a good shot, he cant take donaires best punch but nobody can at the weight. to beat him you have to outbox him but donaire can be outboxed and frustrated relatively easily. he shines against aggressive fighters but never looked nearly as good when he has to go look for someone. rigo is a great technician, a better pure boxer than anyone donaire fought imo and hes got the power to keep donaire honest.

its a very interesting fight, you have to favor donaire based on level of opposition but rigo is a tough fight for anyone. either way rigo isnt chinny at all and even if he was you cant count him out with his defensive skills and power.
          Rigo may or may not be chinny, we will see soon enough.
          May be he can take Nonito's best shots but I don't recommend that he tries that, his best chance of winning this fight is staying mobile and trying to out box Donaire. The Flash's boxing is highly underrated, he knows how to move in and out and can be smart when needed. Sometimes he has fallen in love with his own power and gone in looking for the one punch knock out, but that's happened when he has been up on all scorecards and taking a risk hasn't mattered much.

Rigo isn't as quick as Donaire but he has decent power himself. What lets him down is his work rate, just too many advantages in Donaire's favour. It will be close but the Philipino got this.

Comment

I like Donaire but him being active by beating average oppenents got people thinking he's unbeatable.

Rigo got a great chance.

Comment

donaire isn't hyped, he's the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                I'd love for Rigo to beat Donaire tbh. Donaire is media hyped to me.

That said I don't see Rigo doing it.

He's a chinny fighter. Discuss....
                It's funny how some of you are labeling Donaire as just some media creation, blah, blah. Yet, picking him to beat Rigondeaux, a fighter many consider the best in his division, lmao

Rigondeaux has shown a lil bit of fragility when it comes to his chin, but, styles make fights. I'm leaning towards Rigo on this one, but, it's a toss up really.

Comment

Donaire is media hype...........you're a fuking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    This, folks, is what you call setting up excuses ahead of time. That way no matter what happens, this site can continue to hate Donaire. Donaire wins, so what he beat a bum. Rigondeaux wins, ha ha that bum Donaire got beat by a bum.
                    I've been hating on Donaire since 08....way before it was cool to hate on him.

With that said, he gets major props just for taking this fight, let alone beating Rigo. No excuses from me and I'm hands down his biggest hater on this site.

Comment

Donaire doesn't handle boxers well at all as someone said, but the guy is not a media hype. He's beaten every type of fighter there is, has ATG power especially for the weight and he's as clean as you can get away with anyway which is good enough for me. He's a special fighter, I think he could surpass Manny as the best Filipino fighter if he keeps going as he is. He fights more often, has beaten more styles than Manny but Manny has beaten GREATS hard for Donaire to top that.

Anyway, Rigo will make it a boring ugly fight and he could win by running his ass off. But I doubt it, Donaire is special as I stated before he'll win without a doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X