Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of these 5 Boxers has the least class?? (That's a tough one...)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
    HMMM WHAT ABOUT MIKE TYSON LOL
    chisora just started to act like he is mayorga has been like that since forever lol
    I didnt put him on the list cause the Mike Tyson of today acts like a "nice" person most of the time. So most pple voting on the poll would think of today's Tyson and not the "prime" Tyson...

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
      I didnt put him on the list cause the Mike Tyson of today acts like a "nice" person most of the time. So most pple voting on the poll would think of today's Tyson and not the "prime" Tyson...
      yeah i getcha bro he still was an ass though lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
        dude, I admire Floyds skills inside the ring. But you cant tell me he has class as a human being? Calling his father names in front of the whole world, burning money. I mean, he has 2 sides, sometimes he behaves well mannered but most of the time he shows another side of himself.
        I didn't say he is classy, he just has more class than the rest of that list. Which tells you something about how f***ed up in the head Mayorga and Chisora are, and how big a punk Haye is.

Comment

I'd choose Broner too. I guess we can call Floyd classless, however tell that to smokin Joe's family, I bet they'll disagree, so would Genero's family too.

Comment

dereck chisora for me

Comment

Rios. he's pure scum

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Rios. he's pure scum
                Tell that to the Cancer kids he's Always helping

Comment

Luis Lazarte. The Argentinina guy from the riot. This guy bites his opponents.

Comment

Mayorga had the least class because in most of his fights he would trash talk and cause choas but his fights were always brawls and entertaining. Chisora only thought he was a shotter in the Klitchko fight proir to that he rarley stepped out of line.

Hey, SOUL TAKER you forgot to include Pacman in the poll, he has no class because he wants to fight everyone at a catch weight.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Tell that to the Cancer kids he's Always helping
                      green k for the cancer kids

Comment

Working...
                      X