Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Well tell the OP. He is the one crying.
    You're crying about other people crying

Literally.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      You're crying about other people crying

Literally.
      No King. Don't get that impression. I am not arguing with you. I am not angry at all. I genuinely was asking if there is a civil boxing forum. You said you know one. So tell the OP so he can go there and be at peace. I meant no insult or sarcasm.

Comment

No King. Don't get that impression. I am not arguing with you. I am not angry at all. I genuinely was asking if there is a civil boxing forum. You said you know one. So tell the OP so he can go there and be at peace. I meant no insult or sarcasm.
        Okay, I apolgize.

I thought you were embracing everythimg. It rubbed me the wrong way because honest to goodness this forum is toxic.

Yes I still post here, whatever. But it's so annoying sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          Okay, I apolgize.

I thought you were embracing everythimg. It rubbed me the wrong way because honest to goodness this forum is toxic.

Yes I still post here, whatever. But it's so annoying sometimes.
          It's all good, man.

Comment

yeah im done with it. to all the racists on here, if you are gonna message me dont bother. im not responding to you any more and not going to acknowledge you. done with your racist bull****.

Comment

So am I but its not going away. In fact, its gotten worse on this site over the years.

Comment

Go to the dome with this ****. That's the way boxing has been marketed for decades now.
                how stupid u r

Comment

Its getting annoying that you cant even give your opinion on close fights like ward-kov and ggg-jacobs with out everyone thinking they already know:

- your race
                  - your nationality
                  - what your other favorite fighters are, whom also all must be the same race or nationality of yourself for some reason

Comment

Name a civil boxing forum you have visited.

Ive never seen one but I also dont like political correctness and extensive moderating.

So im used to the boxing forums the way they are and would rather have them like this than pc safe zones.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      Ive never seen one but I also dont like political correctness and extensive moderating.

So im used to the boxing forums the way they are and would rather have them like this than pc safe zones.
                      I know. That's why I asked. As a dude that grew up going to rooster fights that the kind of environment I expect. When people dislike your camp, anything will be use to disrespect your camp. The mods will decide what goes too far and as I said that's the way boxing has been marketed for decades. Drumming up division to drive interests in fights. I read a long article on ESPN about that type of marketing throughout history.

Comment

Working...
                      X