Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    those are the dems for ya....

wanna keep all the money and everyone else on government benefits
    Let's not act like the Republicans are that much better, they do the same exact thing. Let's hope Trump MAGA, and gets money out of politics and bans these donors from running if they ever donated money on behalf of their own interest.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      That was kinda his point...
      draining the swamp imo has to do with bureaucratic red tape/ over regulation and unnecessary political en****** which are basically jobs program for people in washington which dont really benefit America...

its not just about familiar political faces entrenched perpetually in washington which isnt what all of trump's appointees have been.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Donald Trump took over RNC. You weren't saying that then.
        Quote me.... Ill wait for that

Comment

Quote me.... Ill wait for that
          How can I quote you? You never said it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Let's not act like the Republicans are that much better, they do the same exact thing. Let's hope Trump MAGA, and gets money out of politics and bans these donors from running if they ever donated money on behalf of their own interest.
            Hearts will be broken waiting on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              sooooo basically business as usual.
              Not really, no other president has ever allowed so many white house seats to go directly to their donors. And I don't remember of any other president signing up 3 Goldman sachs partners to the white house.

Trump ran on draining the swamp, now the stock market is sky rocketing, because they are going to take everything they can from us, they are going to chop the country up and sell it for parts, while pretending it's good for jobs and the economy.

If your under 30, your completely fcked, there will be absolutely nothing left for you, but you are going to pay for everything for everyone else.

Comment

How can I quote you? You never said it.
                Than whats the point of your comment?

It makes zero sense.

Comment

Newt just said trump will no longer say, "drain the swamp." lmao, you trump voters got cucked so bad.

This after trump openly said at a rally, he only pretended to want to lock up Hillary during the election, and that he wasn't really going to do it, it was just election talk.

How dumb are you people that you believed this guy? If I voted for this guy and saw what he was doing now, I'd be fcking pissed.

Comment

Than whats the point of your comment?

It makes zero sense.
                    You said money is taking over the DNC. I said you never said money took over the RNC when Trump took over the RNC but I realize it wouldn't make sense for you to say that because money had already taken over the RNC long before that.

Since you are in a conversing mood. Michelle Obama, man or woman?

Comment

Donald Trump took over RNC. You weren't saying that then.
                      I'd wager because Trump didn't campaign on increased Government benefits. Clinton and Team D campaigned on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X