Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto Reveals PBC Fighters Got Put On Notice; Told "EVERYBODY IS FIGHTING EVERY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto Reveals PBC Fighters Got Put On Notice; Told "EVERYBODY IS FIGHTING EVERY

BODY

If you want them paydays you are going to have to earn it ****ers!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      If you want them paydays you are going to have to earn it ****ers!
      Yep................

Comment

Yeah, these business "gurus" are realizing fans are not dumb enough to support mismatch after mismatch.

This business model only works if top fighters fight top fighters....

Comment

Does that mean broner will actually stop back trackin

Comment

Of course its going to be everybody vs everybody because the time buys are expiring/ending in 2017. Its time to actually sell the product to the networks so you have to put on bigger fights instead of showcase fight then big fight then showcase fight. All the fights going forward have to be top ten vs top ten if they intend on any of the networks paying top dollar for the content.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Does that mean broner will actually stop back trackin
              U gotta understand, Adrien Broner is only one loss way from being an eternally irrelevant fighter that nobody takes seriously anymore like Zab Judah, this little mystery around the "fully focused " Adrien Broner is the reason a lot of people watch him, people still believe this guy has a lot more than what he has shown but believe me one more loss and he's gonna be out of the picture for good, that's y his handlers are being very careful with him since he's one of the few guys left that could sell right now.

Comment

Coming from the protected berto......i dont buy it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                  Coming from the protected berto......i dont buy it
                  A hard core g string ball gagger (Mr. Stupidity) bytching about someone else being protected. Un****ing believable!

BTW Mr Stupidity, how's that reporting me to the mods as an alt going?

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    U gotta understand, Adrien Broner is only one loss way from being an eternally irrelevant fighter that nobody takes seriously anymore like Zab Judah, this little mystery around the "fully focused " Adrien Broner is the reason a lot of people watch him, people still believe this guy has a lot more than what he has shown but believe me one more loss and he's gonna be out of the picture for good, that's y his handlers are being very careful with him since he's one of the few guys left that could sell right now.
                    which is why the bum turned down an old Pacquiao.one more thorough ass whooping and he's finished.that fully focused crap is a myth spewed out by gullible fan boys who cant admit he's just a bum.

Comment

Working...
                    X