Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAMN! Indiana cops OWN fat guy who won't get out of car!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this video should be thought in schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      not trying to be racist but a black women is no help when u're being confronted or is in some type of confrontation. its like they always add more fuel to the fire instead of trying to calm things down.

Nah, no racist either, but I agree with you. Of course I believe ALL FEMALES can be like this, but it does seem like black females have more of a propensity to do so.

I'm not going to post the video here because nothing good ever comes out of it, but do you recall the "EPIC BEARD MAN" incident on the bus? With Vietnam Tom aka Epic Beard Man beating down that dude? That would never have happened if it wasn't for the ***** filming it continuing to hype it up - what really got him going was the "SAY IT AGAIN PINKY, SAY IT AGAIN"! that she said... Then she stomped her feet and said "Beat his white ass"! And of course we know what happened thereafter. This is the prime example of females doing what you speak of.

Comment

common sense!!!! i live by,if a cop pulls you over and you have nothing to hide and they ask to get out just get the hell out. Stop trying to be a big shot for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by reyrod7087 View Post
          common sense!!!! i live by,if a cop pulls you over and you have nothing to hide and they ask to get out just get the hell out. Stop trying to be a big shot for no reason.
          Im white, i know my rights, ive got my crime law code book in the back seat.

when they pull out the section and paragraph number, then ill get out.

Comment

Just OBEY !....

These types of situations can easily be avoided...Just fµcking OBEY ! Don't ask questions , get your revenge in court if you think the cop was doing something wrong , but NEVER force the cop to repeat his orders. Most of these cops have an ego problem. Not to mention the law is on their side if you try to question their judgement.

The best thing to do is to say : "yes sir"...show your fµcking papers , cooperate and put your ego in check. Because the cop is begging for you to contradict him. Most of them are begging for you , to give them a reason to taze or shoot you.

Comment

Funny how he is all tough and when he gets pulled out he is screaming like a biatch.

Don't know where ppl get that you can just igonre what the cops are telling you to do. Even if they are worng is just better to comply instead of making it a more volitile situation.

Comment

Originally posted by 231 View Post
                Just OBEY !....

These types of situations can easily be avoided...Just fµcking OBEY ! Don't ask questions , get your revenge in court if you think the cop was doing something wrong , but NEVER force the cop to repeat his orders. Most of these cops have an ego problem. Not to mention the law is on their side if you try to question their judgement.

The best thing to do is to say : "yes sir"...show your fµcking papers , cooperate and put your ego in check. Because the cop is begging for you to contradict him. Most of them are begging for you , to give them a reason to taze or shoot you.
                Most cops are looking to taze or shoot you?, wow I didn't know that this was Mogadishu

Comment

It's a serious problem that people think you should just do whatever a cop tells you, even if they have zero reason to suspect you of anything and are simply doing something out of prejudice.

That's why they do whatever they want and expect you to listen, because people are conditioned to think they have to.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling archer View Post

this video should be thought in schools.
                    lol............................

Comment

She's pulled over for not wearing a seat belt, gives the officer her details, the passenger is asked for his details and in the process of giving them to the police one officer pulls a gun on him in front of two children. So now he wont get out of the car unless there's a senior officer present.

There is nothing wrong with that and nor is it justification for forcing entry and stunning him with a taser. Just call your Seargent and the situation is resolved.

Comment

Working...
                      X