Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Eyes Rios if No Pacquiao or Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bradley needs a new manager asap........ his manager is embedded with his promoter too deep

Comment

Would be a good scrap I see Bradley getting the ud . Rios will be stalking all night long to no avail

Comment

Come on do you guys really think that rios is ducking? **** he's probably on the phone begging arum for this fight against a feather fisted bradley, this is a joke Rios would spank that ass. No way in he'll bradley wants to exchange with rios, he'll be running all 12.

Comment

Bradley would box his ears off

Comment

I think Bradley would win, but he will need to box and run for the entire fight,,and its going 12 rounds, cause I dont see him hurting Rios, Rios dont feel pain.

Comment

Bradley would shut Rios down and possibly stop him, he is too wide open and Tim would tag him clean all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
                Come on do you guys really think that rios is ducking? **** he's probably on the phone begging arum for this fight against a feather fisted bradley, this is a joke Rios would spank that ass. No way in he'll bradley wants to exchange with rios, he'll be running all 12.
                Wow..........I think Tim would thrash Rios with ease. Too many people keep remembering the Pac fight or something, Tim is a bad dude, Rios ain't even close to that level.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Bradley would shut Rios down and possibly stop him, he is too wide open and Tim would tag him clean all night.
                  box his ears off maybe but timmy stopping rios?...i know anything can happen in boxing but this one takes a miracle to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    box his ears off maybe but timmy stopping rios?...i know anything can happen in boxing but this one takes a miracle to happen...
                    Alvarado isn't all that good and he was messing Rios' face up before until Rios started to wear him down. Tim would stick and move but Rios is so wide open that by the 9th or 10th round, I can just imagine Rios' face a mess.

The more likely outcome would of course be a Bradley UD but if Tim hits him enough and does enough damage, I can see the ref stopping the fight (not saying that Tim would KO him or anything) due to cuts.

Either way, I think that that fight would clearly show the difference in skill level between a good, solid boxer like Rios and a great all around boxer like Bradley. I don't really think the fight would be close.

Comment

Could be a boring fight. Bradley can't trade with Rios and Rios would get frustrated as hell getting tied up and missing with wide shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X