Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I guess people missed Koncz clarifying the 55-45 thing is the same offer they had in the Spring, 45-45 an extra 10 to the winner, which is dumb as hell.

It'll be a stain on both but they're ATG status has been locked for several years now.
    lol! Damage control by Floyd fans ........

I guess you missed that Mayweather team heard Manny take ANOTHER STEP FORWARD so AGAIN coincidentally [U]Mayweather team took ANOTHER STEP BACK[/U] and said it must be at minimum 60-40 .....

I can see it now .... Manny says 60-40 and Floyd then says 65-35 .... lol!

Floyd fan .... must protect my hero at all cost! lol!
    Last edited by ADP02; 09-22-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
      yea then why is pac still to scared to fight him at 154??? he demanded a 150 cw lmao. hes shook.
      What's wrong with 150. It's just a weight, not a catchweight since neither Pacquiao or Cotto are tittle holders now. Cotto tried to defend his tittle against Margarito at that same 150. Cotto is scared to fight Pacquiao at the same weight he thought was perfect for Margarito. He's shook. How can Cotto desire to fight Margarito at 150 but be skinny, weak, and weight drained at that same 150 for Pacquiao? Can anyone answer that?

Comment

• These videos is all you need to know how chickens are made lol. Straight from the horses mouth. Floyd is spooked. And that came out straight from a hardcore Floyd supporter. What more can you ask for boys and girls. If Floyd don't go back in the ring and fight PAc. I can really say we can call him the gayest boxer who ever laced a boxing glove lol

He really need to fight Pac now. He's like a cat who has been cornered against the wall. No where to hide Floyd, better man up. You better fight Pac or be the gayest fighter that ever lived hehe!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
        Last edited by Spoon23; 09-22-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          What's wrong with 150. It's just a weight, not a catchweight since neither Pacquiao or Cotto are tittle holders now. Cotto tried to defend his tittle against Margarito at that same 150. Cotto is scared to fight Pacquiao at the same weight he thought was perfect for Margarito. He's shook. How can Cotto desire to fight Margarito at 150 but be skinny, weak, and weight drained at that same 150 for Pacquiao? Can anyone answer that?
          150 aint no real weight class son ,, floyd can fight em at 154 then so can pac, but he choose not to cuz he scared of cotto and cotto aint even nothin special
          Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          These videos is all you need to know how chickens are made lol. Straight from the horses mouth. Floyd is spooked. And that came out straight from a hardcore Floyd supporter. What more can you ask for boys and girls. If Floyd don't go back in the ring and fight PAc. I can really say we can call him the gayest boxer who ever laced a boxing glove lol

He really need to fight Pac now. He's like a cat who has been cornered against the wall. No where to hide Floyd, better man up. You better fight Pac or be the gayest fighter that ever lived hehe!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
          u call dat scared??? i think refuses to take drug tests for how many years now?? thats realy scary.

Comment

150 aint no real weight class son ,, floyd can fight em at 154 then so can pac, but he choose not to cuz he scared of cotto and cotto aint even nothin special

u call dat scared??? i think refuses to take drug tests for how many years now?? thats realy scary.
            Don't make it sound like your Floyd has never asked a fighter to step out of his career fighting division to take him on .... Marquez had to move up nearly 3 divisions and Floyd still couldn't make the initial CW.

as for Cotto .....

Floyd fought Cotto but it was too late Floyd! Should have happened years ago!
            Floyd fought Oscar but it was too late Floyd! Should have happened years ago!
            Floyd fought Mosley but it was too late Floyd! Should have happened years ago!

I can see this ...... History will repeat itself for Floyd:
            Floyd vs Manny .... too late Floyd! Should have happened years ago!

and Manny has been saying yes to drug testing for a while now .... what do you want him to do? Come to your house and tell you personally? The ball is in Floyd's court but he refuses to return that ball with something serious and meaningful.
            Last edited by ADP02; 09-22-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Don't make it sound like your Floyd has never asked a fighter to step out of his career fighting division to take him on .... Marquez had to move up nearly 3 divisions and Floyd still couldn't make the initial CW.

as for Cotto .....

Floyd fought Cotto but it was too late Floyd! Should have happened years ago!
              Floyd fought Oscar but it was too late Floyd! Should have happened years ago!
              Floyd fought Mosley but it was too late Floyd! Should have happened years
              ago!

I can see this ...... History will repeat itself for Floyd:
              Floyd vs Manny .... too late Floyd! Should have happened years ago!

and Manny has been saying yes to drug testing for a while now .... what do you want him to do? Come to your house and tell you personally? The ball is in Floyd's court but he refuses to return that ball with something serious and meaningful.
              smh,, if this is true then i wonder what u think of pac lmao

FOH

Comment

• It looks like Floyd fans are still on DAMAAAGGE COONTRRROLL.

Comment

smh,, if this is true then i wonder what u think of pac lmao

FOH
                  What's true? Explain?

You guys are on major damage control ..... continue doing your job ..... GO!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    What's true? Explain?

You guys are on major damage control ..... continue doing your job ..... GO!
                    the bolded part ,, floyd fights them way before manny does and they coming off wins unlike pac

Comment

the bolded part ,, floyd fights them way before manny does and they coming off wins unlike pac
                      oh yeah .... like Floyd fought Cotto before Manny? How about Marquez?

As for the wins, it's just a Floyd and his fans myth ..... its just to hide all the other flaws that the fighter has going into the fight.

Oscar .... hardly fought prior to Floyd and had a very very average recent record. You are right, won his last fight 1 year earlier but lost several before that! lol! Oscar's trainer said, "Oscar can't pull the trigger no more"

Mosley .... won his previous fight .... 16 months earlier ... inactivity not good for an older man with Mosley's style. Floyd said BEFORE the fight, "my plan will take into consideration that Mosley is OLD"

Hatton ... yes won his previous 2 fights but they were at 140 but Floyd fought him at 147!

Marquez .... needs to jump nearly 3 divisions ... but you are right, he had won his last fight .... lol!

Cotto .... yeah won his previous 3 fights .... beat a one-eyed man, one-legged man and an all talk no bark fighter but lost badly his 2 previous fights .....

Ortiz ... yeah won his previous fight but was knocked down twice and went life and death ..... but is now 1-2 at WW

Go on protecting Floyd at all costs .... with the latest news, you will need lots of luck and imagination ......... GO!
                      Last edited by ADP02; 09-22-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X