Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To ALL the sneakerheads in here, what do I get? Jordan Cherry 12 or LeBron 9 Chinas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont buy expensive sneakers unless i get lucky and just happen to see them somewhere for a big discount off

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Those are both some ugly fucking shoes.

What is with this fascination you motherfuckers have with basketball shoes? Unless you're employed by the NBA, you should cut that shit out.
      Um...because of WHO wears the shoe has alot to do with it. Coming up as a kid, just about EVERYONE I knew wanted to "Be Like Mike". Everyone couldn't play basketball, obviously, so the next best thing was to wear his shoes. Each year (titles, MVPS, etc) as his legend grew, so did his shoe collection....and there you go. I'm not as big a sneakerhead as I was, but I have a nice collection of Jordans. And that pic you posted of those shoes are flat, ugly.

Comment

You can't go wrong with a pair of chuck's.

Comment

If your into those type of shoes thats cool I would say go with the Js gonna be better to wear with more **** just not my thing I do have like 4-5 pairs of Js could never wear those Chinas tho not me my cousin collects all them crazy ass sneakers I use to be bad but now a days how can you go wrong with these can wear them with anything and always look fresh...

Comment

Working...
          X