No announcement yet.

So who carries more weight at GBP?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who carries more weight at GBP?

Oscar or Richard? This is why ask, someone had to have decided who goes to the khan fight and who shows up at the ortiz fight. I wanna say oscar hedge his bets on khan being victorious in a spectacular manner and allowed richard to scoop up the remains of Ortiz.

Do you think they actually argued about who had what assignment? I'm sure oscar is elated that ortiz won but i bet he wished he'd been there?

Thoughts???

The CEO usual has the most power

Comment

oscar is just the figurehead i hope ... he dont seem too bright. khans the bigger name, so thats why dlh was in the uk.

Comment

Oscar is CEO so its pretty Obvious...

Comment

both. im sure their partnership is damn close to 50/50.

Comment

Oscar may have the name power and the money, but I think Richard makes most of the business decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              oscars teh founder ... richards teh ceo

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                schafer is ceo. but that doesnt mean much. oscar owns a majority share obviously.

Comment

Any regret on the part of oscar not being at the ortiz fight, vs the khan fight?

Maybe they said Richard is the more refined public speaker and would have had a better time talking to the media after a ortiz ko loss.

Anyone think about the process behind what company head got assigned to what high profile fight?

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
                    Any regret on the part of oscar not being at the ortiz fight, vs the khan fight?

Maybe they said Richard is the more refined public speaker and would have had a better time talking to the media after a ortiz ko loss.

Anyone think about the process behind what company head got assigned to what high profile fight?
                    im sure they thought it out amongst themselves. they split it up rite? they way they do things shows me that those two are definitely sharing power. and there are times where schafer cleans up oscars messes that shows me that oscar isnt totally overpowering. not to mention, schafer is essentially a co-founder since it was him who worked out the idea with oscar.

Comment

Working...
                    X