No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: If Morales Offer Isn't Good, I'm Going To 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    As much as I like & respect Marquez,he can't beat any of the top 140lbers.
    Don't doubt JMM. He's only been beaten by a welterweight Floyd Mayweather with a 4-5 pound weight advantage at the weigh in and (if I took a guess) 10 pounds in the actual fight. Still took more punches than Mosley and kept moving forward.

140 is pushing it, but JMM will still has enough skill and speed to compete with the top fighters. I give him a great shot at beating the winner of Bradley-Alexander and a decent shot at Khan (styles make fights).

Anyone who thinks he's getting blown out by either, is sadly mistaken.

Comment

I agree with indystress......JMM is all about money fights right now, and he is being a hypocrite about it. JMM is bitter. He said he will face anyone, but he wouldn't fight Khan. He knows it's a win win scenerio with Pac. If he loses he still gets the $$$.

Comment

People come on quit hating on JMM hands down Floyd and Marquez have the best skills in the game! Also Bradley and Alexander do not hit hard enough to hurt JMM so I would take JMM to school both of them easily!! He would beat Khan also if slow ass Maidana was hitting him imagine JMM that can actually box! Come on he schooled PAC twice u mean to tell me Khan, Alexander and Bradley are better than PAC. Give the man his props ge has face way better opponents than PAC!

Comment

He shouldn't fight Morales, its a very poor opponent for JMM at this point in Morales's career......he couldn't even convincingly win his last fight and was getting schooled by Willie Limond before he stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickv View Post
            People come on quit hating on JMM hands down Floyd and Marquez have the best skills in the game! Also Bradley and Alexander do not hit hard enough to hurt JMM so I would take JMM to school both of them easily!! He would beat Khan also if slow ass Maidana was hitting him imagine JMM that can actually box! Come on he schooled PAC twice u mean to tell me Khan, Alexander and Bradley are better than PAC. Give the man his props ge has face way better opponents than PAC!
            Amen
            Marquez can hang with any of the 140er's. He doesnt have to go in at 140, he could go in at 136-138 and still keep his speed he has which is good at lightweight and get alittle more strenghth. His skills will break down his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by warwick_23 View Post
              Amen
              Marquez can hang with any of the 140er's. He doesnt have to go in at 140, he could go in at 136-138 and still keep his speed he has which is good at lightweight and get alittle more strenghth. His skills will break down his opponents.
              U said it! People want to say that PAC would KO JMM if they fought again well if PAC has the balls then do it he can easily get 15 mil for one round if he is so confident but he is not stupid JMM would school him again like he did before and people want to use this weight **** Manny aint a WW he walked in the ring on fight night for the Tony fight at 145 JMM walked in on fight night for Katsidis at 145 so weight ain't the issue people just Want to come up with excuses for PAC he is a joke!

Comment

I hope JMM scraps this bullshit fight, and if he did I'd be so happy about it. It's not a necessity at this point. He doesn't need Morales at all. The money split should be in JMM's favor too if it happens because the only leg Morales has to stand on right now is his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  he couldn't even convincingly win his last fight .

WTF? Stopping your opponent isn't convincing? What did you want him to do? Hit him with a chair?

Comment

Y so much hate? I dont get it. If hes gonna fight Morales might as well be worth it. Low Risk Low Reward. Hes doesnt need that fight anyways. He obviously has bigger things he wants to do. He wants to go to 140 and still getting hated on. Everybody says he cant hang based on 1 fight against Mayweather.....Who has looked good against Mayweather?

Comment

there are no big fights for now at lightweight,all the champs have fights scheduled..so who can he fight? and if he goes to jr welter who? a tune up first? or straight with the winner of bradley/alexander?...i think he's a lightweight and no more,he should stay at 135 and fight guerrero while the champs make their fights and wait for the winner and face him,but that would probably be at end end of year,since they already have fights scheduled according to arum

Comment

Working...
                      X