Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan, is not old, shot, or small enough for Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan hasn't done half the things at 140lbs that Floyd did at 130.

this fight would be a complete mismatch. Floyd wouldn't lose more than a round to Khan.

Comment

Yea.. Floyd would run a Boxing Clinic on Khan at this point

/end thread

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
        Christ, are people THAT influenced by speed to the fact where they ignore everything else?

Khan was repeatedly getting the ring cut off on him by Marcos Freaking Maidana of all people, thanks in part to his mediocre footwork where he walks back into a straight line. He has no inside game, and can't avoid an uppercut. His defense is his legs, he doesn't have good parrying skills or head movement. His combinations are sloppy, and he's often off balance after throwing a shot that he can't get proper leverage on the next punch in the combo, resulting in an arm punch.

Khan should be fighting the winner of Bradley and Alexander, not a welterweight who is one of the greatest fighters of this era. He is way too raw and unrefined and needs a lot of improvement for such a gigantic leap in opposition level.

Floyd gets a lot of flack for his choice of opposition, sometimes fair, sometimes not. The criticism he would receive for a Khan fight would be 100% justified.

There's a big difference between having speed and actually having refined technical skills. Khan has the former, and has a ton of work to do in terms of skills.
        Couldn't of agreed more. Khan gets tapped and he panics.

Comment

Khan is an easy fight for Floyd.

Comment

So you have to be 5'6" to fight Floyd huh. So that means he shouldn't fight Pacquiao who's 5'6" and has a 50 something inch reach because then he'll just be accused of beating on short fighters with no reach?

Comment

I didn't expect this from you, Earl. You disappoint me with this thread. First it was the Kesha obsession and now you do this? What's next? What's the world coming too?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                when will you people learn.

To fight Floyd you have to be either:

< 5'6"
                > 35 yeas old
                Ruined as a fighter

prefferably all three.

Khan isn't any hence no floyd fight for amir!

I agree. KHAN would smash Mayweather! Fruadweather is ducking Khan. Floozy only beats up women and children.....he is ducking Amir "King" Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                  I didn't expect this from you, Earl. You disappoint me with this thread. First it was the Kesha obsession and now you do this? What's next? What's the world coming too?

He's lost the plot. For starters Kesha is a complete dog........

Comment

Look, Khan is a very good fighter. His reach and skills combined with his speed pose problems to anyone. Floyd would maybe lose the first round as he often does, he'd work Khan out. He would gradually find the holes and break Khan down, winning a UD or maybe stopping him (probably not, depends if Floyd pressed it or not).

Khan does not have the experience to hold up under the pressure of being put under the microscope and dissected by Floyd. That is how I see it.

Comment

Actually Khan is exactly the type of Fighter Mayweather would go after

Comment

Working...
                      X