Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do midgets have night vision to make up for other disadvantages? I was told that, so called a midget I genuinely know to ask, he hung up on me, ignorant **** I was being nice . So I'm confused, any help?

Comment

• Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Comment

• It's amazing how I can switch from one extreme to the next.

Go 2 weeks without drinking, hammer it five days straight. I think i have an addictive personality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          It's amazing how I can switch from one extreme to the next.

Go 2 weeks without drinking, hammer it five days straight. I think i have an addictive personality.
          Best personality to have man. I'm all or nothing, I'm either utterly dry or off my fukin nut, no middle ground. That actually applies to near everything in my life, but I smell gas right now so ima find the source and inhale it all to make the house better. Eat elk its nice

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            Best personality to have man. I'm all or nothing, I'm either utterly dry or off my fukin nut, no middle ground. That actually applies to near everything in my life, but I smell gas right now so ima find the source and inhale it all to make the house better. Eat elk its nice
            Not good mate. I was watching animal planet at 3am this morning downing brandy, I started work at 7am, off my bollocks. Hid all day, did nothing.

Come home and got straight back on it. Maybe it's the weather that has sent me doolally.

Comment

• The summer heat does make you more susceptible to be drunk all the time, just personal experience, sun = **** it up. I has a huge **** in the Caribbean, had myb own clit, labia and all the trimmings...

Comment

The summer heat does make you more susceptible to be drunk all the time, just personal experience, sun = **** it up. I has a huge **** in the Caribbean, had myb own clit, labia and all the trimmings...
                The sun brings out the absolute aids in English people, especially Northerner's. Not going to lie I was in the Spar with no TV shirt on before, what a disgrace.

Comment

The sun brings out the absolute aids in English people, especially Northerner's. Not going to lie I was in the Spar with no TV shirt on before, what a disgrace.
                  Yup us Northerners really do sweat alcohol in the summer, my right hand has aids 4 days into our summer! Spar has some fuppin good offers on bro, specially if one is inclined to rob them (I'm a good boy only sweeties i'll steal but I gtotta be on psychedelic stuff for that naff behaviour).

This next 2 litres is gonna make me sit on the bog a good hour, catch...
                  I've no arse roll in! Haaaa!

Comment

You're preaching to the quire man.

And yeah I almost asphyxiated myself the other night. I got this old RV I'm staying in and I must have brushed against the oven dial. Wait I think I told the story. Gotta be careful with that gas.

The best part was when I cam and sat down and lit a bowl, with the fumes all percolating. The first thing I thought was that it was just odor from the engine and I shut the windows and took another few hits before realizing, lol. Lesson learned though.

Comment

Not good mate. I was watching animal planet at 3am this morning downing brandy, I started work at 7am, off my bollocks. Hid all day, did nothing.

Come home and got straight back on it. Maybe it's the weather that has sent me doolally.
                      Not as bad as my buddy's co-worker at least. We were all partying all weekend, and on Sunday he kept sneaking off to smoke meth all day, ****ing idiot. (He was trying to hide it and my friend didn't even know until I told him later.) So the guy couldn't work yesterday because of "heat exhaustion" (meth hangover, fat yanks).

They're gutter guys so it's just money down the drain as far as my friend.

I told him to call me if he ever needed a stand in, but he won't and it was a bad idea, because that's the other dude's turf, and he's a hella strong worker, but needs to get his act together a little bit.

Brandy at 4am?

Meh, we've all been there (and I many times, although I don't live by human time).

Comment

Working...
                      X