No announcement yet.

Last night proved that there is NOTHING Khan can do to stop the haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night proved that there is NOTHING Khan can do to stop the haters

He fought a fighter that most said he was blatantly ducking.

He took numerous flush punches from a fighter many said all he needs to do is just land one punch and Khan is gone.

He fought a very exciting fought many said he would hide behind his jab to an easy boring decision.

He fought in a country away from his own where he could of make more from his own.

He's only 24.

He's very respectful and humble.

What gives?

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
    He fought a fighter that most said he was blatantly ducking.

He took numerous flush punches from a fighter many said all he needs to do is just land one punch and Khan is gone.

He fought a very exciting fought many said he would hide behind his jab to an easy boring decision.

He fought in a country away from his own where he could of make more from his own.

He's only 24.

He's very respectful and humble.

What gives?
    A Haters For Life, Not Just For Christmas.

Comment

I don't know. After that fight I thought there was very little any one could be critical of, he put the "as soon as he takes a punch he's out" myth to sleep, he came through adversity to beat a huge puncher in a tricky fight but still he gets hated on.

I've been watching Khan since he won silver in 2004. He became very cocky as he was beating bums fed to him by Frank Warren, on ITV, he needed to lose and he did. He got KO'd and most people seemed happy about it, including myself. Since then he's buckled down, got his shít together, worked hard and become a much better fighter and more respectable person outside the ring.

Now Khan has nothing but my respect.

Comment

Of course khan cant stop the haters. Look at pac and what hes done and even he has haters. Floyd has haters. It comes with the territory.

Its the sane thinking people who only get listened to thank God though.

Comment

Guy has a great attitude, heart, all the talent in the world and his chin isnt as bad as we all thought it was

Haters gonna hate but by doing so they just look like bitter losers

He dont have to be ur favourite fighter but give a man credit when its due and its most definatly due here!

Comment

Some people don't like the idea of someone comming from a small island like UK and being able to challenge their best fighters, so haters are always gonna hate.

Idk what Khan has to do or who he has to beat to stop the haters, but they will always be there imo.

Comment

i can see why all you Khan fans were pissed off before and i didnt really notice...i hate the fact that he is still getting haters

Comment

its a disgrace at how anyone is hating, even had someone saying khan was ducking bradley by taking the maidana fight lol

Comment

i feel what u saying, dude gets no love at all. poor guy.

Comment

just ignore them, if people wanna hate, leave them to it. but people who know a little bit about boxing know that it was a great fight, khan put together some great combos and the body shots for the KD were fantastic. credit to him for sticking out the last 3 rounds after being wobbled aswell, could easily have lost there. also credit to maidana, how he got up from the KD and his late rally at the end.

khan has got work to do tho and needs to improve his defence if he is gonna rise through the p4p rankings.

Comment

Working...
                    X