Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money talks while Klitschkos hide

This is the headline according to the daily mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...=feeds-newsxml

Apparently David Haye is now left with a no win situation where he has no other choice but to fight Audley Harrison since no one wants to fight him and he is so so desperate to fight.

And all this after....

Calling Wlad out

Signing for Wlad then backing out with a bad back.

Backing out vs Vitali to face Valuev

then saying it was the slave contracts

then saying he wants 50/50

then saying he wants 50/50 with 100% UK PPV revenue

then saying he wants to spend time with his family

Now according to the Daily Mail the Klits got 'weary' with contract negotiations and moved on with other fights and Adamek so poor David may not get a chance to fight them and will have to settle with Harrison.

youre now giving haye an excuse for fighting harrison.

Comment

Are you kidding? That works out fine for Haye. He wants the other titles, but only after the Klitschkos have been beaten or reitre. He needs to man up.

Comment

The british press for the most part is pathetic, and always overhyping their athletes. I'm still laughing from that Sun front page that said Germany were afraid of three lions in the World Cup, then Germany owned them 4-1

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
          youre now giving haye an excuse for fighting harrison.
          I know mate but he is going to fight Harrison now & there's not much I can do. He's basically defrauded the British people here.

Comment

It apperas if someone(s) has their head up their ass(es)

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
              The british press for the most part is pathetic, and always overhyping their athletes. I'm still laughing from that Sun front page that said Germany were afraid of three lions in the World Cup, then Germany owned them 4-1
              English are ****s when it comes to football. The biggest ****s ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Jones View Post
                English are ****s when it comes to football. The biggest ****s ever.
                I don't know about the fans, but their press certainly is. They should know better than to overhype them time and time again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                  I don't know about the fans, but their press certainly is. They should know better than to overhype them time and time again.
                  The fans get swept in it but they are usually just casuals .

The die hard fans are a bit more realistic usually?

Comment

The main thing the papers here fail to do is differentiate between a titlist and a champion. I swear half the people in this country think Haye and Khan are the top fighters in their divisions.

Comment

Working...
                    X