Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learn to ****ing drive!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think anyone should drive, why can't they replace the streets all over the country with rails for a bunch of trains? I know this would take alot of time, but it would also employ many ppl......its strange that we excuse so many deaths a year just because consensus says that cars are the best way to get around. The average person isn't really qualified to operate such a dangerous piece of equipment and doesn't have the reaction time or skill to avoid collision.

Comment

spoiled bastards. just be glad you're not walking, especially when its cold and raining, ****

Comment

I try not to honk at people here in Puerto Rico.. People have gotten shot for that... I do it excessively in the U.S. though I have to let out all those miles of rage out on the horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Driver View Post
          I try not to honk at people here in Puerto Rico.. People have gotten shot for that... I do it excessively in the U.S. though I have to let out all those miles of rage out on the horn.
          I try not to honk here in Mexico for the same reason as you...

Comment

Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
            I try not to honk here in Mexico for the same reason as you...
            It really sucks! as a matter of fact, It's advisable not to do it in most latin countries, don't you think? hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
              i so sick of these dumbasses on the road. every week i almost get into an accident with dumb****s who are too slow, too old, or just plain stupid. just now, i almost ran into a dumbass who thought he could make a left turn to the other side of the median with me less than 2 seconds away. RIGHT OF WAY, YOU ****ING ******! god i'm so pissed. especially since i couldn't honk the **** outta my horn because i was too busy slamming on the breaks and making a hard right to avoid his slow ass van. i hope that guy gets into a ****ing accident, just not with me.
              That was me *****!!!!!!
              sike!!!!!

seriously tho, I was an aggresive driver , still am kind of , but since my daughter was born , I have been more careful and more patient , I mean inside of me theres this guy that wants to ge out of the car and beat up dumbasses , but I control myself. Also there are times where I am by myself and I just cant wait and have no patience and I cut in front of old people and bitches on the phone , thats what I hate the most , stupid people on phones , not just on the phone , but into the ****ing conversation like it is so important , for those ocassions I let my wife curse them off lol. But I cant say I havent done my share of stupid things on the street , but I do them on purpose knowing , There are idiots out there that swear they are cruising and are driving just fine , and just plain SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by phoetoe View Post
                my problem is with idiots who make stupid decisions on the road like pulling out of a parking space without looking, blocking the right turn lane during rush hour, speeding to overtake the car in front before the lanes merge from miles away, etc. god i wish i was rich so i can ram my car into these inconsiderate pricks on purpose.
                lol i say the same thing man!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zalez787 View Post
                  That was me *****!!!!!!
                  sike!!!!!

seriously tho, I was an aggresive driver , still am kind of , but since my daughter was born , I have been more careful and more patient , I mean inside of me theres this guy that wants to ge out of the car and beat up dumbasses , but I control myself. Also there are times where I am by myself and I just cant wait and have no patience and I cut in front of old people and bitches on the phone , thats what I hate the most , stupid people on phones , not just on the phone , but into the ****ing conversation like it is so important , for those ocassions I let my wife curse them off lol. But I cant say I havent done my share of stupid things on the street , but I do them on purpose knowing , There are idiots out there that swear they are cruising and are driving just fine , and just plain SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
                  the ones i hate are people who text at red lights and girls who put on their makeup in the morning. they're accidents waiting to happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X