Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG is not defensive master,we know it allready

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      lol..man shut up...you are a damn joke..Spence did far better than GGG because he is better then GGG
      eh not so sure about that.

There's a couple of things that factored in what happened in both fights.

Comment

no his defense sucks
        Not really, hes not floyd but it doesnt suck at all. He just often takes a shot to give a shot because he knows his chin is dependable. In the lemieux and jacobs fights he was facing big punchers and was evading shots when he needed to.

Comment

and only 131 on Spence in 11..GGG's face was visibly marked up after the fight while Spence looked like he just came from the club.....
          I suspect there's some kind of point you're making to certain Golovkin fans, so I'll leave you to it, but it's worth noting that after 5 rounds Spence had probably landed less than GGG and Brook had probably landed close to the same number he had landed on GGG. Undoubtedly Spence dominated in the second half, but until the halfway point Kell was doing a lot more than just holding his own.

Regardless though, we both know that **** just doesn't stack up like that. It's an interesting comparison but ultimately meaningless.

Spence showed himself to be a star in the making and put himself well in the running to be the best WW in the world. Ain't that enough?

Comment

Golovkin only gets hit when he wants to.

His defense is 100% impregnable

if he gets hit it's because he wants to get hit

technically, his opponents have landed 0% of their punches against him

Comment

What impresses me is it was Golovkin's 35th fight and 16th title defense.

And it was Spence's 22nd fight and 1st title.

Comment

I do not know from where they get that I pay a little attention to the defence (surprised)? Just as Macklin, who said that I had no experience, I'm neglecting the defense. I heard that. I'll say that I was more experienced in my 20 years in comparison with their 30ies in pro fighting! This is nothing more than self-deception. If somewhere in the fight I neglect defense, it does not mean that I'm not being defensive. Quite possibly I just provoke. I look. This is the tactics! If I ignored the defense, it would have been fractures, cuts, knockdowns, knockouts. I've never been knocked out or knocked down! And it does not say about the strength of my head, it's boxing on highly technical level. What can I say to Ward? I'm the strongest and the best? This is a direct move immediately towards our fight. I believe that every athlete has a chance, but to say it would be bad against a puncher ... it would be bad against any of boxers. Now it became popular to say that I have no defence or that I don't box, just fight. My answer to them: "You'd better teach your wives". (c) Gennady

Comment

GGG got y'all shook!

Comment

and only 131 on Spence in 11..GGG's face was visibly marked up after the fight while Spence looked like he just came from the club.....
                    Here you go again, making a thread to discredit and disparage Golovkin.

lol..man shut up...you are a damn joke..Spence did far better than GGG because he is better then GGG
                    You feel Spence is from the superior race, don't you?

And yet you are always complaining about others being racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                      Here you go again, making a thread to discredit and disparage Golovkin.

You feel Spence is from the superior race, don't you?

And yet you are always complaining about others being racist.
                      look at this jackass crying about race again

Comment

Working...
                      X