No announcement yet.

Prison Rape.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing ****sexual about male rape

It's an effective way to degrade and humiliate your opponents and in jail where there ain't no salary to dick swing about and u can't settle it over a game of Fifa etc there ain't a lot left in terms of the power struggle that all humans are fighting but a) letting the hands go and b) raping the brothers

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
      Fact: You don't know ANYTHING about the issue.

Fact: Many people are passionate about resolving the issue.

Advice: Don't discuss that you have zero knowledge or experience in.
      Are you saying you have experienced prison rape? Is that why you are being so delicate?

Comment

I'll just chime in and say I've had sex with men before and there is nothing ****sexual about it

Greek warriors used to do it and in some countries it still goes on and is actually a sign of masculinity

It was when I've been pumped up full of testosterone usually after a gym sessions and myself and the lads just gotta pop it off. It happened after some beers and what???? So what???

It's about recognise tor animal needs to let one go and if ur busy prepping for a fight you can't go out to the clubs and u may be in a isolated location and so u just do it

I'd imagine prison is exactly the same. After all u may never see a woman again in ur life

The real ****sexuals are all the men out there terrified of being called gay and scared to just handle business cos they got some fragile fake veil of masculinity

Comment

every prison should have prison rape.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
            I'll just chime in and say I've had sex with men before and there is nothing ****sexual about it

Greek warriors used to do it and in some countries it still goes on and is actually a sign of masculinity

It was when I've been pumped up full of testosterone usually after a gym sessions and myself and the lads just gotta pop it off. It happened after some beers and what???? So what???

It's about recognise tor animal needs to let one go and if ur busy prepping for a fight you can't go out to the clubs and u may be in a isolated location and so u just do it

I'd imagine prison is exactly the same. After all u may never see a woman again in ur life

The real ****sexuals are all the men out there terrified of being called gay and scared to just handle business cos they got some fragile fake veil of masculinity
            Unless you're a woman, having sex with a man is, by definition, ****sexual

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              do they (hom0s) realize that if they were all placed in an island they would become extinct ?

same thing with lesbos but everyone loves a sexy lesbo :wank:

Comment

its actually not that "common" in prison. and not to be racist but this is usually done within the black inmates. some white prison gangs also rape other white inmates that are labeled "no good", but this rarely happens.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Bull ****ing ****

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                    Bull ****ing ****
                    I'm guessing you're not familiar with the prefix "****", meaning "same"

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      do they (hom0s) realize that if they were all placed in an island they would become extinct ?

same thing with lesbos but everyone loves a sexy lesbo :wank:
                      Id love to spend some time on Lesbos Island. That other f@g island can get hit with a tsunami

Comment

Working...
                      X