No announcement yet.

My broekn heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] My broekn heart

I don't know why it happen to me, we love each other. I think that we were born for each other, but who expected. One day he cheating on me, a cheating husband. Being a woman also sensitive like many other women, only one thing I did not expect my man to have loving mistress.

I start following him, but not go after him. With the desire to find the truth, i go on internet and searching, searching. Finally, i choose and use Mobile Spy App. Sometime i think it is wrong, however i'm not accept myself to live with cheating husband. After install the Mobile Spy App on his mobile in just few minutes, then give it back to old place. And as nothing happened. From my computer i can spy Whatsapp, hack Facebook, hack Skype, read text messages, track gps location, listen call recording and surrounding....... Just few days, i have evidences.

Sweet words, those expensive gifts, luxury trips ..... I feel sorry for my life sacrificed devoted for that men. Although still love a lot but maybe I will divorce, to no longer be deceived by the men I trust most. An expensive lesson for myself.

Originally posted by imjes View Post
    I don't know why it happen to me, we love each other. I think that we were born for each other, but who expected. One day he cheating on me, a cheating husband. Being a woman also sensitive like many other women, only one thing I did not expect my man to have loving mistress.

I start following him, but not go after him. With the desire to find the truth, i go on internet and searching, searching. Finally, i choose and use Mobile Spy App. Sometime i think it is wrong, however i'm not accept myself to live with cheating husband. After install the Mobile Spy App on his mobile in just few minutes, then give it back to old place. And as nothing happened. From my computer i can spy Whatsapp, hack Facebook, hack Skype, read text messages, track gps location, listen call recording and surrounding....... Just few days, i have evidences.

Sweet words, those expensive gifts, luxury trips ..... I feel sorry for my life sacrificed devoted for that men. Although still love a lot but maybe I will divorce, to no longer be deceived by the men I trust most. An expensive lesson for myself.
    Sounds like a cool game bro tell us more.

Comment

Wait a second... is this an advertisement?

Comment

Thank you for sharing...

Comment

Originally posted by imjes View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            oh i'm saving this gif for the next alexkid thread

Comment

Damn cuh how did I miss this 5 star thread?

Comment

Working...
              X